Fluorine

Charli XCX

if you're talking about her hair it looked nice it's called curls if you brush them they frizz unless you wet your hair and lookswise she put the most effort in however I disagree with these comments as her skin has drastically improved and she's always been beautiful

I love you omg I was gonna come correct this...you literally cannot brush curly hair without it looking like shit, period. If we wanna drag Charli's hair we can talk about her horrendous buns that she finally, thank God, nixed with her newest haircut  :flutter:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

I love you omg I was gonna come correct this...you literally cannot brush curly hair without it looking like shit, period. If we wanna drag Charli's hair we can talk about her horrendous buns that she finally, thank God, nixed with her newest haircut  :flutter:

I wish she'd stop straightening it for once sometimes she hasn't had it natural in years

I wish she'd stop straightening it for once sometimes she hasn't had it natural in years

I..........yes.  :defeated: I complain all the fucking time about how she hasn't had her natural hair since SuperLove  :(  she was the first person who inspired me to take the time to figure out my curls instead of straightening/ponytails  :(

I..........yes.  :defeated: I complain all the fucking time about how she hasn't had her natural hair since SuperLove  :(  she was the first person who inspired me to take the time to figure out my curls instead of straightening/ponytails  :(

I was so suprised to find out that even those are slightly looser than her actual ones https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=charli+xcx+curls&client=ms-android-htc-rev&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw2oH88JbYAhVB2aQKHcVeA9cQ_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=511#imgrc=rAIZae3NKuJzRM: she said she stopped wearing them like this because people screamed lorde at her

I was so suprised to find out that even those are slightly looser than her actual ones https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=charli+xcx+curls&client=ms-android-htc-rev&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw2oH88JbYAhVB2aQKHcVeA9cQ_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=511#imgrc=rAIZae3NKuJzRM: she said she stopped wearing them like this because people screamed lorde at her

I could tell, it almost look like she loosely braided them for SL. That makes me so fucking angry tho wtf Lorde wishes her hair was iconic as Charli's weave in the What I Like video  :creep:

just logged in to scream YES!  :angie: I fucking love her with natural curls she looks damn stunning she could step on me 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

i love unlock it but it sounds so out of place anywhere i put it in my charli library. it's too bright and bubbly for me to put anywhere near the mooder AG produced songs but it's too soft and sparkly for me to group it in with the harder SOPHIE ones. even on pop 2 when delicious ends it gives me like a heart attack every time because it starts so abruptly