Fluorine

Charli XCX

It's obvious we want more stuff, we are stans... Also i appreciate all we've got since now, i still bop to xcx3 so stop saying we're ungrateful! You are just sucking up dennis ass with these comments, as if you wouldn't like more stuff or exchange songs. So hypocritical

We would all like more but annoying him with the requests "leak this, leak that" or shiting on anything he leaks won't make him leak the other tracks

it's not like we're directly tagging him or talking to him, we're just spamming on a forum :makeup:

Well he leaked the tracks on other forum and said to share them with lanaboards gays, and then when he checked here the first thing he saw was couple of you trashing the new bounce version instead of being grateful that you got something

Well he leaked the tracks on other forum and said to share them with lanaboards gays, and then when he checked here the first thing he saw was couple of you trashing the new bounce version instead of being grateful that you got something

well the song it's not that good, i just said the truth. i also thanked anyways!!  i just don't care for the particular songs he leaked this time, that doesn't mean i don't appreciate all he did in general. it's not that deep tho, so chill

anyways: Thank you again miss Dennis! thank you for giving us amazing xcx3 leaks + mow the lawn & also thank you for sharing ugly songs too <3

well the song it's not that good, i just said the truth. i also thanked anyways!!  i just don't care for the particular songs he leaked this time, that doesn't mean i don't appreciate all he did in general. it's not that deep tho, so chill

anyways: Thank you again miss Dennis! thank you for giving us amazing xcx3 leaks + mow the lawn & also thank you for sharing ugly songs too <3

lol that last passive part  :teehee:

these have the most potential to get released though... also WGFU doesn't even have lyrics in the verses yet

RT, y’all bandwagon fans apparently only care about the new stuff but there are so many old songs that are probably amazing... the rest of the MNEK / Tikovoi / Ahlund / MachoPsycho / Squire / etc. songs are probably just as good & she’s worked with HUNDREDS of producers. I’d so much prefer 2012-2015 demos leak than new stuff.

Remember when (I think?) Reflecting leaked & she said it wasn’t for Selena Gomez, but was like KINDA chill with it? Lol. That’s so much a better place to be in than the new leaks.

WGFU has potential omg hope it get's released someday. Btw I can't understand anything she's singing in there, is it gibberish?

Yeah, like Cybiko says she’s probably still working on it. It might be that the chorus isn’t done yet, so the version we’ve heard is just ad-libs. SOPHIE’s been playing it at live shows recently, so it might even be post-N1A—it might be a demo for SOPHIE’s album, honestly, the lyrics sound like it might fit there.

I honestly don’t understand why y’all want it so bad...I mean, it sounds promising, but super rough.

I'm so grateful for everything we have so far. but my life will not be complete until we get the following tracks in full HQ studio:

-Taxi

-No Angel

-Round and Round

-Come to My Party

-Hey Boy Hey Girl

-Let's Make Love

-Our Boyfriend

-After the Afterparty (Stargate + SOPHIE Demos)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

these have the most potential to get released though... also WGFU doesn't even have lyrics in the verses yet

Yeeeees. I'm so happy Party for You might get released. Do you know when/who will release it? I remember someone saying it might be on AG's album or something like that since he only played it at his sets or something like that.