Fluorine

Charli XCX

the victim complex this troglodyte has..... yes it's OUR fault you comfort eat and live your life through 10 twitter accounts :( the obsession with us has GOT to stop. SOPHIE's own updates account trying to get his greasy paws on songs to leak oh wow oh wow  :ohno:  now go do some cardio to that RARE trophy instrumental ;]

kchR0Ol.gif

Eek ladies, when did we decide to get this messy.

I know we all want these tracks, but we'd get them when / if they leak.

Hopefully they will, and I'm happy to joke and kiki with y'all over it.

But let's not forget having this superiority complex over having tracks that were illegally obtained is something that makes you better than someone else. I don't get it, nor the bragging behind it.

n3mTolT.jpg

j14CYJi.png

Eek ladies, when did we decide to get this messy.

I know we all want these tracks, but we'd get them when / if they leak.

Hopefully they will, and I'm happy to joke and kiki with y'all over it.

But let's not forget having this superiority complex over having tracks that were illegally obtained is something that makes you better than someone else. I don't get it, nor the bragging behind it.

n3mTolT.jpg

They and many other tracks weren't obtained illegally  :D  Nor is there a superiority complex, simply a pig still trying to stir shit because of his failed attempt at obtaining said tracks  :deadbanana:

also azealia looks great there imagine a charli collab yum

d2z2Mep.png

New Years resolution drag me better sis

Oh Yes Boo Honty ... She Wint In Ah Yes Oh Yea She Spilled The Tea Gurl She Read It Oh BooHunty She Spilled All The Hot Shade And All The Tea... She Read The Tea For Shady Filth...No Lies Detected...... Darlinq

kchR0Ol.gif

They and many other tracks weren't obtained illegally :D Nor is there a superiority complex, simply a pig still trying to stir shit because of his failed attempt at obtaining said tracks :deadbanana:

also azealia looks great there imagine a charli collab yum

Hacking isn't illegal?

n3mTolT.jpg

Or are you suggesting they were obtained via publishing sites. Lordt idk sis :rip:

j14CYJi.png

Oh Yes Boo Honty ... She Wint In Ah Yes Oh Yea She Spilled The Tea Gurl She Read It Oh BooHunty She Spilled All The Hot Shade And All The Tea... She Read The Tea For Shady Filth...No Lies Detected...... Darlinq

but you do the same thing ok 

VHshv7gl.png

screaming and stomping your hooves all day won't get you anywhere!! we were trusted with these and nothing will leak :flutter:  go listen to the countless Charli tracks that got released/leaked last year plz you've had far too much to eat already 

kchR0Ol.gif

yes yes we are such HAXORS ;) :* :D :P ddos attack on canelle's iPong shuffle :O :D 8) jk jk round & round was on Warner CHAPELLLLLL FAM ! eclipse gave us the keys to the city :DDDD WEEEE

kchR0Ol.gif

they got demos from a close friend of SOPHIE. It's really shitty that they would leak in the first place, but it's best to ignore one person with three different forum accounts.