Fluorine

Charli XCX

she is saying on instagram that she wants us to look at how she is doing at studio, her studio process so she will upload stories from studio etc.

she is so generous cause gays are leaking her all shit but she still wants us to know more about her studio hours. wow

we don't deserve her at all  :xcry: 

also:  she tweeted this 2hrs ago lmao https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/950441269888671744

I think Pop2 and Number 1 Angel are different enough to be the great pieces of music they are their own way.

Btw, she said somewhere she was going to be working hard on the studio during January and February, so yeah, we don't deserve her.

I think Pop2 and Number 1 Angel are different enough to be the great pieces of music they are their own way.

Btw, she said somewhere she was going to be working hard on the studio during January and February, so yeah, we don't deserve her.

okay but hopefully taxi and no angel are gonna be worked on, finished, and released or else I'm blocking her

I know this is not your favorite topic, but you’ve talked before about how leaks of unreleased songs this summer threw a wrench in your plans for your third album. Have you considered putting those songs out as a separate mixtape or EP so fans have a legal way of supporting those songs, even if you’re letting them go?

I mean, I don’t really want to talk about this, honestly, but here’s the thing — those songs are still really important to me, and I’m not done with them yet. That’s why it’s so frustrating. They’re still a really important part of who I am, and I hope to release them. But I’m just so honestly pissed off about it that I’m figuring out how to deal with that myself. That’s all I say on that.

ZnUjIka.gifZnUjIka.gifZnUjIka.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

xcx girl in an xcx world is the world album name ever

?giphy.gif

WAIT....wasn't CTMP rumoured to be the opening track and the title track in like late 2016....or am I trippin?fVtKWOs.gif

xcx world {bounce, can u hear me, down like wow, waterfall, die 4, ringring, IWBWU, queen lizzy, CTMP, GNO, atap} as a whole

is better than pop 2

fight me on this

Although N1A and Pop2 are really good, I can't disagree, it's a fact (don't forget about No Angel)

XCX3 is on the next level.

And it's her best album

Although N1A and Pop2 are really good, I can't disagree, it's a fact (don't forget about No Angel)

XCX3 is on the next level.

And it's her best album

yup XCX3 is her best yetIMG_5044.gif

xcx world {bounce, can u hear me, down like wow, waterfall, die 4, ringring, IWBWU, queen lizzy, CTMP, GNO, atap} as a whole

is better than pop 2

fight me on this

don't forget the exchange songs! those and XCX World will forever be her best and that's the tea

except girls night out, that song can die