Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm so tired of ATAP slander, its better than 90% of the songs on Sucker and the majority of you only hate it because Lil Yachty was on it & it flopping delayed the album. The song was a cute for a party record (maybe not the best choice as a lead), the video was cute, it's really not as bad as everyone says it is.

I'm so tired of ATAP slander, its better than 90% of the songs on Sucker and the majority of you only hate it because Lil Yachty was on it & it flopping delayed the album. The song was a cute for a party record (maybe not the best choice as a lead), the video was cute, it's really not as bad as everyone says it is.

now here’s the tea !

lil yachty's verse isn't even bad tbh

Mmmm its still really bad

Now the demo, that's exactly the nighttime anthem vibe the song shoulda gone for and eliminates the cheesy sing-along factor. At the time it seemed like they were pushing a signature, Sucker-y sound for her and that had me scared but I'm glad to see she ventured away from that throughout 2017.

y'all imagine if Charli released No Angel and Taxi as singles that were sent to radio stations ....  with music videos ......

tenor.gif

too bad she released that piece of shit Boys instead

I fixed it for you

bIZyMFi.gif

She is working with Khalid and Noonie on a new song in her instastory.....snippets of the instrumental are there.....its kinda cute but generic :creep:

its khalid what do you expect?

she can keep that mess

this sounds bad but i want the full ...what is this

oh wow...

I have a CHALLENGE FOR CHOLIBOARDS: THE POP2 CHALLENGE             

(post yourself singing along to atleast 2 POP2 songs) :creep: 

my submission:

Bicassie ft CharIi XCX and MO - porsche =  https://dbr.ee/NOhX  :creep:

Bicassie ft Charli XCX and Alma,Tove Lo - OUT OF MY HEAD  =  https://dbr.ee/ixYC  :deadbanana:

The First non-binary pop girl? :lmao:  thoughts? :creep:  

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

I have a CHALLENGE FOR CHOLIBOARDS: THE POP2 CHALLENGE             

(post yourself singing along to atleast 2 POP2 songs) :creep: 

my submission:

Bicassie ft CharIi XCX and MO - porsche =  https://dbr.ee/NOhX  :creep:

Bicassie ft Charli XCX and Alma,Tove Lo - OUT OF MY HEAD  =  https://dbr.ee/ixYC  :deadbanana:

The First non-binary pop girl? :lmao:  thoughts? :creep:  

umm how bout no

why don't we instead have LEAK NO ANGEL, TAXI, AND R&R CHALLENGE (post a 320 kbps studio version of No Angel, Taxi, and Round and Round)

thoughts?

umm how bout no

why don't we instead have LEAK NO ANGEL, TAXI, AND R&R CHALLENGE (post a 320 kbps studio version of No Angel, Taxi, and Round and Round)

thoughts?

YOU FORGOT TO ADD CTMP AND HBHG :crossed:  

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES