Fluorine

Charli XCX

Does anyone else find Track 10 to be the worst song on Pop2? Like its annoying i wish it was different cus every other song on the album is a BOP

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

im recording acapeIIa's of the exchange songs :creep: ......

Does anyone else find Track 10 to be the worst song on Pop2? Like its annoying i wish it was different cus every other song on the album is a BOP

Track 10 is PERFECT....the 3 different outro's aIone are a career HIGHLIGHT sis :flutter:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

for who

myseIf, im gonna make my own edits with other peopIe's instrumentaI remakes :creep:

Im just THAT thirsty for an HQ for those songs....I'II post them on youtube/soundcloud......and maybe FiIm a MV to get her attention :flutter:

She is working with Khalid and Noonie on a new song in her instastory.....snippets of the instrumental are there.....its kinda cute but generic :creep:

Why am I not surprised to hear that? Her label doesn't seem to want to let her be herself and release all the next-level pop greatness she's been literally cooking up for years now :/

I just watched an interview from Feb 2016 where she said the album was done... it is now 2018. Ughhh

Why am I not surprised to hear that? Her label doesn't seem to want to let her be herself and release all the next-level pop greatness she's been literally cooking up for years now :/

I just watched an interview from Feb 2016 where she said the album was done... it is now 2018. Ughhh

A.G Cook and SOPHIE don't reaIIy seem to be in the picture in these new upcoming batch of presumabIy commerciaI tracks intended for ''xcx3''....im sad :crossed:  :ohno:  :facepalm:  :(  :deadbanana:  :toofunny:

A.G Cook and SOPHIE don't reaIIy seem to be in the picture in these new upcoming batch of presumabIy commerciaI tracks intended for ''xcx3''....im sad :crossed:  :ohno:  :facepalm:  :(  :deadbanana:  :toofunny:

well she has only started recording, and they handle production so I wouldn't rule it out. Charli really likes A.G.'s production style and I doubt she'll ditch it this quickly

did she even say they're writing for her? xcx3 isn't happening anyway and if it is it'll be in October 

Im pretty sure its for her :ohno:  :deadbanana:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZncURetV0I

I need the fuII pIs......can someone make a fuII edit....so I can use it for my own HQ version of the song with my own vocals? :creep:

i have a feeling she’s not writing just for herself. she did say she wanted to spend january and february writing and recording so she’s probably doing a little here and there for herself and then some for other artists.

where is it..I reaIIy need it?

https://dbr.ee/Uv5O

i have a feeling she’s not writing just for herself. she did say she wanted to spend january and february writing and recording so she’s probably doing a little here and there for herself and then some for other artists.

yup she has writing camps coming up with AG

kchR0Ol.gif