Fluorine

Charli XCX

I can see GIow getting reIeased soon...it has that same commerciaI sound that the other xcx3 songs have....sadIy her IabeI wiII NEVER Iet her reIease the more experimentaI cuts... :facepalm:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

she's not the best singer but she makes the best pop songs what a Queen we have

Exactly honestly i feel like having out of this world vocals is overrated like sure it's great but I'd take funky concepts/sounds/ideas and catchy af/good songs over that anyday. I feel like the general public place too much emphasis on just vocals and not like artistic creativity/other skills and talents in terms of making music (when it comes to public opinion/validating an artist). I'm blessed and always grateful for the bops and bangers charli graces us with.

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

Exactly honestly i feel like having out of this world vocals is overrated like sure it's great but I'd take funky concepts/sounds/ideas and catchy af/good songs over that anyday. I feel like the general public place too much emphasis on just vocals and not like artistic creativity/other skills and talents in terms of making music (when it comes to public opinion/validating an artist). I'm blessed and always grateful for the bops and bangers charli graces us with.

yes Xbox has the voice she needs to create her songs, even though shes not Mariah Carey, but she has creativity + is a good songwriter + gave us a masterpiece called True Romance with that revolutionary witch pop of hers let alone the mixtapes pre TR.

Ps: im not dragging Maria im just using as an example ❤

I Got It stems?

Music Mafia can keep Glow and that terrible quality song lol

I doubt that they leak soon (if they ever leak :defeated:) because I don't think many people have them.

I would be satisfied for now with the instrumental though.

I agree with what other people were saying about Charli's vocals. Charli definitely is inconsistent as a singer lately but she does still have some good moments (Boys on Triple J, 1 Night in the BBC Lounge, Dirty Sexy Money at the EMAs.) Also her stage presence is insane. If she would just practice scales for like 15 minutes a day it would help her a lot but you don't have to be a great singer to make great pop music. Her strength as an artist is her writing and she always delivers bops  :bop:

Ten step, ten keys

Swimming pools going real deep

L.A., A.G. (A.G.!)

Studio with the real beats

So raw, sushi

Crash your daddy's Lamborghini

Charli, baby

Pull up, pull up to the party

John 3:16

this is the best taxi mastered version

Sounds like it was recorded with someone's pussy

ALL RIGHT SAN FRANCISCO

I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY TO BE HERE

THIS IS LIKE THE FIRST REAL SHOW

WITH REAL FUCKING ANGELS

I'VE DONE IN A LONG TIME

AND I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY

YOU CAME HERE TO SUPPORT ME

YOU HAVE NO IDEA

I PARTY

GET NAUGHTY

it's gonna be so weird when we finally get No Angel in hq, and I won't be able to "sing" along to charli's words during the live performance