Fluorine

Charli XCX

omg, that was you?

You're really lucky, that's one of my favorite live performances of all time

the vibe in the video is insane

btw, I know every word she said during that one too, sick of watching this bitch live via youtube

omg, that was you?

You're really lucky, that's one of my favorite live performances of all time

the vibe in the video is insane

btw, I know every word she said during that one too, sick of watching this bitch live via youtube

yeah that was me! and omg me and my friend were like the only ones who were singing along to no angel and we were in the middle front lol i also saw her at an la show and she performed literally on the same floor as the audience practically and was legit 2 feet away from my face singing trophy "bitch im here to fuck you up" it was crazy!!

like i got to be in front of her that whole show in la. it was a small pop up show right before number 1 angel came out

I used SOPHIE's stem pack and made an edit out of that video of Demi Lovato saying "Im about to beat this bitch up"

very PC music esque

https://soundcloud.com/user-324770249/beat-this-bitch-up

QlWyy.gif

playing this at my funeral 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

the picture on her story of a song

is called Noonie Charli 2

and has a 'Black Ma...'stem

and also an 'All I Want' stem

that would be "all i know" and it's a clap sample

the "black ma..." one is a snare sample

i'm more curious about the combination of upright piano & indian & middle eastern drum loops tbh

X----into me, into you----X

When you think about it....CharIi's discography is pretty 90's infIuenced in aII kinds of ways.....punk/eurodance/goth/eIectro/hiphop/90's pop......like even this era is very 90's eurodance/barbie girl vibes at times...also her fashion sense is very 90's.......im SHOOK :defeated:  :defeated:

My favorite thing about charli and tove lo is that she makes the most emo songs complete BANGERS :flutter:

As an emotionaI person that Iikes to pop their bussy to bops....I appreciate that a Iot :flutter:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

When Charli says she's going to rework/rewrite XCX3 do you think she means scraps the songs that were meant to be on it that leaked or re-work them somehow? please let no angel be untouched. thats if we even get XCX3 giphy.gif

She is now in the studio to work on new songs...but there is a chance that we wiII get another ''Track 10'' situation on the new XCX3...but that does mean MORE NEW MUSIC! :flutter:  :defeated:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES