Fluorine

Charli XCX

Bicassie >>>>>>>>>>>> Charli

Bicassie listens to his fanbase and releases what we want to hear. I can't say the same about Charlotte.

Signed, an ex-Angel, newly registered Bicashier.

wait who's charli? i know bicassie, but idk who charli is

Bicassie >>>>>>>>>>>> Charli

Bicassie listens to his fanbase and releases what we want to hear. I can't say the same about Charlotte.

Signed, an ex-Angel, newly registered Bicashier.

wait who's charli? i know bicassie, but idk who charli is

Iets start the church of Bicassie....bicashiers and bicassianators UNITE  photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1516644089

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

what is a bicasie

The next big thing in pop music..they are repIacing charIi xcx as the Queen of pop and charIiboards is turning to me for music as we speak...soon we'II have our own thread!photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1516644089

We Iove fuII free promotion....I served vocaIs in that cIip.....wig photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1516644089

The next big thing in pop music..they are repIacing charIi xcx as the Queen of pop and charIiboards is turning to me for music as we speak...soon we'II have our own thread!photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1516644089

We Iove fuII free promotion....I served vocaIs in that cIip.....wig photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1516644089

wow! I think I stan!

giphy.gif

Bicassie: Beautiful soft vocals, good sense of pitch, can sing acapella, causes ASMR

Charli: Ugly vulgar tone, off key most of the time, needs autotune and backing track to mask her awful singing, causes ear damage

Bicassie: Beautiful soft vocals, good sense of pitch, can sing acapella, causes ASMR

Charli: Ugly vulgar tone, off key most of the time, needs autotune and backing track to mask her awful singing, causes ear damage

WOW...this makes a great comparison...Im making an aIbum right now....im caIIing it ''XCassieX WorId''....the pre-order is coming soon!photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1516644089