Fluorine

Charli XCX

off topic but did anyone else listen to the new tommy cash track pussy money weed? its produced by a.g! the beat reminds me a lot of dreamer. i wonder if tommy has done more stuff wita.and maybe even charli since he was on delicious and the out of my head remix.

off topic but did anyone else listen to the new tommy cash track pussy money weed? its produced by a.g! the beat reminds me a lot of dreamer. i wonder if tommy has done more stuff wita.and maybe even charli since he was on delicious and the out of my head remix.

he joined pc music,I thinkphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1516701485

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

he joined pc music,I thinkphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1516701485

yeah it was released under the PC label. somebody better leak the instrumental asap

the production on this is actually awesome this should have been a charli song in my onion

Edited by lonely lonely night

did AG slow down or change the pitch or something of party 4 u at the lightning lipgloss set? it sounds different for some reason

i think he couldnt get the right pitch of the opening synths so he had to keep adjusting it up the scale   :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

YOU DID THAT SISphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1516701485

Just spreading the words of our Lord and Savior.mp3, Choli XChristX

UFEQDUJ.gif

i think he couldnt get the right pitch of the opening synths so he had to keep adjusting it up the scale   :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Just spreading the words of our Lord and Savior.mp3, Choli XChristX

UFEQDUJ.gif

as you shouIdUFEQDUJ.gif

that song is a TRAGEDY and it has that awful barking sounds skull.gif how can yall like this 

wait i know how half of you iz halsey fans thats why

oh gurI...you sound str8 and homophobic....photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1516701485