Fluorine

Charli XCX

It's the only reason I want it to come out officially instead of leaking. If it leaks that'll never happen.

actually i could send it to my gay dj friends and bop the whole club and house parties with it. I did this with Bounce and Good Girls and was an experience wow 

shes a rat for not releasing round and round considering it's her best song ever but least she did say like days after she first performed it, it wouldn't be released. so...i guess im glad im not living in delusion that it's gonna be released at some point

shes a rat for not releasing round and round considering it's her best song ever but least she did say like days after she first performed it, it wouldn't be released. so...i guess im glad im not living in delusion that it's gonna be released at some point

Oh, I didn't know she actually said it's not getting released.

LEAK ROUND & ROUND FATTIES

actually i could send it to my gay dj friends and bop the whole club and house parties with it. I did this with Bounce and Good Girls and was an experience wow 

Holy shit can I be your friend?

Oh, I didn't know she actually said it's not getting released.

LEAK ROUND & ROUND FATTIES

Holy shit can I be your friend?

the fact that peopIe here have it but wont share is....wrongphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1516701485

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

I love how all u gays were obsessed with No Angel/ Taxi (i forgot about her oops) and now y'all have moved on to stanning R&R, I wonder which song it'll be next

iaWdJA5.gif

the hivemind is interesting 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I love how all u gays were obsessed with No Angel and now y'all have moved on to stanning R&R, I wonder which song it'll be next

iaWdJA5.gif

Excuse me, I've been a R&R and P4U stan from the beginning

edit: I stanned Taxi as well but I listened to the remaster 55 times in a row and got sick of it lmfao

I love how all u gays were obsessed with No Angel and now y'all have moved on to stanning R&R, I wonder which song it'll be next

iaWdJA5.gif

Hey Boy Hey Girl

9M2cvPu.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES