Fluorine

Charli XCX

dennis doesn’t have those dummy

2d11860933853281af8d173d22d50248.gif

wooo this some tea right here....im shook....the pIot-twist.....spiII MORE...cuz this means that ecIipse and dennis are NOT the same personjITiqjv.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Forgot to tell you guys...

I uploaded an edit I made to Sticky about a year ago onto Soundcloud and this was the message I got..

why are things spelled wrong? and they got her name wrong too  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

We've received a report directly from Songs Music Publishing that your track "Charli XCX - Sticky Sticky (HQ-LQ Untagged)" contains "Sticky Stikcy" by Charlie XCX. As a result, your track has been removed from your profile for the time being.

:lmao: 

Me getting a copyright for a dirty sexy money (acapella) teas

VHshv7gl.png

my personal list would be allie x, lorde, noonie bao, sophie, cupcakke, and st vincent just because i cant get enough of her recently

oh and mo, caroline polachek, grimes or hana tbh

edit: OH also lowell, carly rae jepsen, alice glass, poppy... the list goes on

unrelated but after seeing the noonie bao version of up n down in here, are there any other charli songs we have noonie's vocals on?  and also do we know anything about when up n down was written/recorded/etc.?  sorry i'm kinda a new stan sdkhgldfhd

daddy knows (that was noonie on the vocals, right ladies?)