Fluorine

Charli XCX

some of you guys are really showing your ass and being gross towards alma. knock it off it isn’t funny. just because you don’t like her music doesn’t make it trash and making fun of her weight is really crossing a line. :/

I don't hate her because she's fat, she's fat because I hate her

well i honestly dont give a damn about what y'all decide to cover it's just annoying seeing this thread being updated evey minute with nothing new about charli songs or her music projects. it's just y'all spamming your stuff which is boring after a bit

Yeah I feel like there should be a new thread for covers.

:spice:

I don't get how y'all can hate the ALMA collab since she was barely on Out Of My Head. 

Also, did anything leak last night? If not someones getting their kneecaps broke.... Okay, well maybe not that extreme, but still. The gays are upset.

death grips is online !

I don't get how y'all can hate the ALMA collab since she was barely on Out Of My Head. 

Also, did anything leak last night? If not someones getting their kneecaps broke.... Okay, well maybe not that extreme, but still. The gays are upset.

nope nothing Ieaked as expected...the gays with the songs can ROT tho :makeup:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Y'all are so fucking ugly 

Yes Alma is fat and fat acceptance is a load of bullshit but really? 

There's a difference between pushing someone to get healthy and being a nasty cunt. 

If you're gonna make fat jokes at least make them tasteful 

https://soundcloud.com/user-936789180 xcassiex is shook jk she produced it I know its a tiny bit offbeat I I tried to give it a pop2 auto tune vibe

get a sense of rhythm challenge 2018

Y'all are so fucking ugly

Yes Alma is fat and fat acceptance is a load of bullshit but really?

There's a difference between pushing someone to get healthy and being a nasty cunt.

If you're gonna make fat jokes at least make them tasteful

get a sense of rhythm challenge 2018

Omg it's not like she cares or she'll read this shit just chill the fuck out

Last post I'll make on Alma: she looks disgusting, sounds disgusting, her music is disgusting, her attitude is disgusting. No idea why she is where she is. I want her to disappear forever so that my ears, eyes, and brain will not be exposed to her grossness by accident.

Last post I'll make on Alma: she looks disgusting, sounds disgusting, her music is disgusting, her attitude is disgusting. No idea why she is where she is. I want her to disappear forever so that my ears, eyes, and brain will not be exposed to her grossness by accident.

messVJLxOL1.gif

b0q49.gif

we're so desperate for Exchange songs that this forum has become filled with fat shaming and Cassie's ASMR Whisperina Gomez covers

we Iove tea VIxIiwf.gif