Fluorine

Charli XCX

i know, i said new bcuz charli keeps on doing promo for miss boys

She shouId move on...and give us CTMP with a rent-a-rapper, a high budget party video thats directed by herseIf and TONS of Sucker-type PROMOTION!  Let that smash a bit and then drop the party aIbum! aubrey1objn1.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Last post I'll make on Alma: she looks disgusting, sounds disgusting, her music is disgusting, her attitude is disgusting. No idea why she is where she is. I want her to disappear forever so that my ears, eyes, and brain will not be exposed to her grossness by accident.

An easy ban, kii

Man those Alma "drags" where kinda tragic and offensive as fuck. 

Do It like me:

1. Roll a joint

2. Give as many streams to Delicious as possible

3. Dance on the bed to It

t1Nlw9z.gif

oh. my. god. I do exactIy the same thing every night...im SHOOK....what weed are you using?wiJcKfa.gif

I use Amnesia HazewiJcKfa.gif

I only smoke cocaine sorry

you cant smoke coke sis......unIess its crack.....and.....tenor.gif

I wonder how what songs are making it on her album now that two people are hoarding exchange tracks

She is gonna do one of the foIIowing 2 things.....

1. Rework the Ieaked songs and add a few unheard songs in the mix and caII it a day :creep:

2. Give us aII new materiaI :defeated:

you cant smoke coke sis......unIess its crack.....and.....tenor.gif

She is gonna do one of the foIIowing 2 things.....

1. Rework the Ieaked songs and add a few unheard songs in the mix and caII it a day :creep:

2. Give us aII new materiaI :defeated:

I hope she reads this forum and realises that most of us gays havent got the OG no angel and releases it in its pure form... come on choli...

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

I hope she reads this forum and realises that most of us gays havent got the OG no angel and releases it in its pure form... come on choli...

She reaIIy shouIdn't......it wouId make her depressed af :toofunny:

I hope she releases the exchange tracks exactly as the hoarders have them so they don't get anything new

She said that they were mostIy scrapped VV and XCX3 demo's before she even performed them....except for Bounce and No AngeI :defeated:  :defeated:

I still hope she releases them just to piss off the hoarders, it would be her best revenge

I think that she is onIy pissed about the Ieaked songs that were intended for the aIbum....the songs that we aII have...she probs doesnt care about the exchange tracks Ieaking.. :deadbanana:  :toofunny: