Fluorine

Charli XCX

Is she thinking avout releasing another mixtape? I hope it's solo this time with the August leaked tracks, and after that we get an ALBUM with White Mercedes, Mona Lisa, My Heart, Shoes, etc

bIZyMFi.gif

What's the tea on this song? It used to be a Charli song and now XYLO is releasing it? 

Sophie Rose is the demo singer I guess

charli talked about it in the fader 2016 interview, she said there was 1 song not produced by sophie or stargate on the album but rather fred gibson and I guess it was pitched to xylo earlier this year after it was scrapped

And they were all in one room — frequently alongside Noonie Bao and BloodPop, the experimental beatmaker turned producer for Justin Bieber — for about five weeks.  (Currently the only song on the album produced elsewhere was made by the Brian Eno collaborator FRED with contributions from SOPHIE added after the fact.)

why are the Pop 2 demos we have all better than the final versions I-

am going to be lynched for this but it's true sorry

I mean...we literally only have demos of Track 10, a snippet of Unlock It, and Delicious, neither of which are better than the released versions.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Is she thinking avout releasing another mixtape? I hope it's solo this time with the August leaked tracks, and after that we get an ALBUM with White Mercedes, Mona Lisa, My Heart, Shoes, etc

she said that on this spotify london meeting