Fluorine

Charli XCX

Why are you like, so "anti-RNR?" I'm genuinely curious...

I mean, "Let's all just forget RNR ever happened everyone! Sweep it under the rug!" as if it's like your mission whenever the discussion trends towards the song. It just strikes me as very odd...

hes not anti-rnr hes probably anti-everybody in this thread who wont shut up about it as if begging for it for another 1000 pages is gonna do something (its not)  :facepalm:

hes not anti-rnr hes probably anti-everybody in this thread who wont shut up about it as if begging for it for another 1000 pages is gonna do something (its not)  :facepalm:

Well I mean, people like the song...

I see a lot of talk about other songs, some maybe aren't my favorite things she's ever done either, or whatever... but for me to just start telling people to shut up about them isn't exactly warranted.

I mean, "Let's all just forget RNR ever happened everyone! Sweep it under the rug!" as if it's like your mission whenever the discussion trends towards the song. It just strikes me as very odd...

Probably because the mods have to keep reminding people to stop spamming the thread begging for leaks over and over and over again. Saying 'leak RNR' is like a fucking dog whistle for some people in this thread at this point.

No one likes having to read pages of the same shit every day to actually sort out some type of useful discussion or conversation. I like having fun and Kiki-ing just as much as the rest of y'all but god damn it's annoying as hell especially since 90% of the people saying it only joined to ask for links/leaks and contribute absolutely nothing else in other areas of the forum

BzhmW.png

shit, you caught me, i'm an undercover XCX agent tasked with brainwashing angels into forgetting about round & round it's true

X----into me, into you----X

Probably because the mods have to keep reminding people to stop spamming the thread begging for leaks over and over and over again. Saying 'leak RNR' is like a fucking dog whistle for some people in this thread at this point.

No one likes having to read pages of the same shit every day to actually sort out some type of useful discussion or conversation. I like having fun and Kiki-ing just as much as the rest of y'all but god damn it's annoying as hell especially since 90% of the people saying it only joined to ask for links/leaks and contribute absolutely nothing else in other areas of the forum

shit, you caught me, i'm an undercover XCX agent tasked with brainwashing angels into forgetting about round & round it's true

Alright guys, believe me I get it. Yeah the leak posts are obnoxious and "against forum rules" and should stop, I agree... but let the mods take care of that (and actually take care of it mods)... some of us just want to talk about a freaking song lol so chill. Its not even worth getting worked up over... honestly...

omg so leak round and round and then people will stop spamming

or maybe just stop spamming in general??? you really think spamming "leak rnr" is gonna make them leak the song?? delusional  :facepalm: 

or maybe just stop spamming in general??? you really think spamming "leak rnr" is gonna make them leak the song?? delusional  :facepalm:

how do you think we got no angel lmao

xMcVPI7.jpg