Fluorine

Charli XCX

I mean I’m over here making $9 an hour with less than $200 in my bank account & bitch nobody was stopping me from clicking submit order on this XCX merch :hooker: :toofloppy:

:hairflip:

same but I also spent 50 on marina :))

xMcVPI7.jpg

I actually really like the tye-dye shirts, theyre something I would actually wear. I just wont pay $45 for them.

i'm just picky i guess, i think the design is a bit lazy which in turn makes them look a bit low end. i would have loved some timothy luke artwork for focus, on a multicolour purple tie dye background with some blobby looking 3d letters instead of such a basic font

What other songs are from the writing camp with Julia? When was it? Start of 2017? How exactly that writing camp? They went out camping  and thinking about ideas? How many days were it? 

In other questions... What do we know about attention, middle finger and the jam city collab? Are new details about them? 

What other songs are from the writing camp with Julia? When was it? Start of 2017? How exactly that writing camp? They went out camping  and thinking about ideas? How many days were it? 

In other questions... What do we know about attention, middle finger and the jam city collab? Are new details about them? 

Dddd they didn't literally go camping

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

where

sorry I'm just joking but he does have a short sample of her voice https://splice.com/sounds/splice/umru-sound-cache-vol-2?utm_source=artist&utm_medium=artist&utm_term=umru-sound-cache-vol-2&tag=fx

it's the one called umru_fx_make_some_noise

you might need a splice account to view that page