Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't get why people dislike umru? His music slaps- I mean popular is really great. Also party party sounds pretty great too. Has he done something to annoy us aside from not releasing Party Party yet?

Also if anybody has a discord link, I'd love an invite!

I don't get why people dislike umru? His music slaps- I mean popular is really great. Also party party sounds pretty great too. Has he done something to annoy us aside from not releasing Party Party yet?

Also if anybody has a discord link, I'd love an invite!

apparently he used to bully other underground producers before being discovered by AG idk if its true oomf on twitter ranted abt that before 

apparently he used to bully other underground producers before being discovered by AG idk if its true oomf on twitter ranted abt that before 

+ his deleted homophobic tweets from last summer

he's extremely annoying and basically forced charli to work with him by spamming her texts for months straight. he also has used her name to promote his own trash for over a year now. he's just extremely unlikeable and really rude, I can't stand him. not to mention that he's a dollar store sophie :rip:

+ his deleted homophobic tweets from last summer

he's extremely annoying and basically forced charli to work with him by spamming her texts for months straight. he also has used her name to promote his own trash for over a year now. he's just extremely unlikeable and really rude, I can't stand him. not to mention that he's a dollar store sophie :rip:

you have access to charlis text message history? wow your mind!

Why are you so hostile towards anyone you deem "less" than charli ctfu you did the same shite when charli said something about working with slayyyter....like damn ma chill out and let her work with the ppl that she wants to work with instead of bitching on a....lana del rey fan forum. if she didn't care for umru then he wouldn't be working on her next album with her periodt @@BloomForYou

Can someone send me the snippet to Lucy Liu? It's been removed from Soundcloud and the lyric page on Genius was removed.  :hdu:

Work Atlantic! Paving the way for XCX3 in 2025