Fluorine

Charli XCX

Anyways, N1A doesn’t have a bad song or feature or moment.

Pop 2 is outranked by features alone

i mean true pop 2 does have its bad moments and n1a is much more linear but Pop 2 is iconic. N1A is the smart sister who graduated from Harvard at the top of the class and went on to have a very successful career while Pop 2 is the brilliant sister who dropped out of college because of mental illness and still managed to get a living helping people and has helped the world in a much bigger way. yeah Pop 2 has its bad moments but never forget where you came from. when you were all alone in your room crying who was there to confort you? Pop 2. who breathed homosexuality into you? Pop 2. who ended homophobia everywhere? Pop 2

if charli performed come to my party on jimmy kimmel instead of bounce maybe everything could've been different... or not, idk

bounce's performance remains iconic but my blood boils everytime i remember people (gp) attacking her for it

I love Bounce but I 100% believe she should've done this

There's an alternate universe where CTMP was the lead single and was a huge hit, XCX3 got properly released, cancer has been cured, world hunger eradicated, etc

Ah yes the song that literally killed the momentum of the album rollout, she should definitely release it.

and what about it? tha album was never gonna happen anyways so.... why not release it as a single now that it’s all over? just like she did with gno and no angel.

anyways.....we want the 27 songs.....

Ah yes the song that literally killed the momentum of the album rollout, she should definitely release it.

and what about it? tha album was never gonna happen anyways so.... why not release it as a single now that it’s all over? just like she did with gno and no angel.

anyways.....we want the 27 songs.....

POP2 is better than number one angel in every possible aspect. if you don't think so, you don't understand POP2

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

POP2 is better than number one angel in every possible aspect. if you don't think so, you don't understand POP2

What kinda gatekeeping sjdjds Pop 2 is great but Number 1 Angel as a body of work is generally better imo. It’s more cohesive, it flows better. There are some songs off of Pop 2 that I like better than most songs off of N1A, but as a whole N1A is just better. You’re acting like there’s some deep meaning to Pop 2 that you only truly understand if it’s your fave, but it’s literally just futuristic experimental next level pop.

qfrWuBl.png

Does charli know what true romance sounds like? Win is a sucker demo

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Does charli know what true romance sounds like? Win is a sucker demo

i believe she only said that to gain attention from the TR widows bc honestly it doesn't sound nothing like it

underwhelming debut

What kinda gatekeeping sjdjds Pop 2 is great but Number 1 Angel as a body of work is generally better imo. It’s more cohesive, it flows better. There are some songs off of Pop 2 that I like better than most songs off of N1A, but as a whole N1A is just better. You’re acting like there’s some deep meaning to Pop 2 that you only truly understand if it’s your fave, but it’s literally just futuristic experimental next level pop.

mdnskd ok that was kinda messy of me but in my opinion every song on POP2 is amazingly produced and that is has no bad tracks, number one angel is great but the production feels more basic than pop2's. I'm not calling it bad production, I still think the instrumentals are great but I think POP2 is more inventive

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m