Fluorine

Charli XCX

the serve that IWBWU would’ve been UGHHHHH it’s so great. it could’ve been the greatest album closer of all time

trueeeeeee that song is definitely one of the best on xcx world. the way she sounds is so sweet and the sad lyrics are amazing.

the serve that IWBWU would’ve been UGHHHHH it’s so great. it could’ve been the greatest album closer of all time

the last minute will be forever timeless!!

the gno version with pete and tyni would've worked perfectly for the concept she had for xcx world iirc it was something like a party album with interludes or something, i really dig pete's on it lol 

speaking of the xcxworld concept, @@BloomForYou do you have any other insight on what the other skits/interludes were?

The only ranking is Crack 10> N1A (ILY2 onwards)> Pop 2>VV>TR>First half of N1A>Sucker

this ranking doesn't make sense and takes into account literally nothing? 

Imagine how well No Angel would have done if we hadnt all been listening to it for 2 years before she finally released it.

it wouldn't bc the only people who knew about it were her stans who even after it was released were the people who streamed it the most. if a song does bad it's not because the stans were listening to a 64 kbps version for two years but because the public doesnt like it. so the end

i'd love to know why she made a video for blame it on your love to be released in 2019

produced by Salt Wives and Invisible Men (are those the other version producers or did she rework it again)

anyway thought she made like 27 brand new songs

i'd love to know why she made a video for blame it on your love to be released in 2019

produced by Salt Wives and Invisible Men (are those the other version producers or did she rework it again)

it got completely reworked and looks like it’s the next single

it got completely reworked and looks like it’s the next single

so let me get this straight

she made yet another version of this song with a music video to be released in a brand new era after she already released a reworked version of it on a mixtape a year ago and there are like 5 demos of it out there meanwhile she hasn't touched the gay favourites "insert your favourite scrapped song here round n round bounce taxi etc." even though there's an insane demand for them and she didn't bother making music videos for the monthly drops except 5ITM 

p0SCrVU.gif

she needs therapy to let that song go 

I hope we at least get CTMP cause I wanna see that video!

She should release it already, it has a music video - that she can re-work for the new era because i'm pretty sure the aesthetic was different back then - and it's a complete banger radio top 40 pop please kinda of song... atlantic/charli's team its so dumb at times...

Where's this info coming from?