Fluorine

Charli XCX

eclipse if you don't work for warner you shouldnt be using warner access to get and leak stuff

bloomforyou if you DO work for warner you shouldnt be using warner access to get and leak stuff

let charli have a normal album cycle please :(

X----into me, into you----X

I actually really like the Nasty Cherry single... However I'm kinda pissed at Charli clickbaiting us saying it's TR2.0 etc. This is very Sucker, and I like Sucker so I wish she'd be honest. Kinda feels like she doesn't respect TR as a body of work and instead uses it as a way to get attention.

bloom for you is really a generous kween and she ended homophobia lets go back to asking twitter gays for food shall we

HAHA IS IT CRACK. IS IT WHAT U SMOKE? CRACK?

bloom for you is really a generous kween and she ended homophobia lets go back to asking twitter gays for food shall we

no. stan the only queen Eclipse instead

u really think I care about attention? I'm here to contribute to this thread with meaningful posts while you're out here leaking scraps of info for the slightest attention! let's not forget u claiming to have 90% of things u don't have?? teasing discord recordings? :toofunny: sit your rat ass down. your reign is almost over sweetie.

look who is talking about teasing huh...

calling for backup cause no one else wants to defend the deranged psychopath who begs underage twitter gays to pay for his dinner? interesting

ANYWAY

I actually really like the Nasty Cherry single... However I'm kinda pissed at Charli clickbaiting us saying it's TR2.0 etc. This is very Sucker, and I like Sucker so I wish she'd be honest. Kinda feels like she doesn't respect TR as a body of work and instead uses it as a way to get attention.

i think she meant that the experience reminded her of TR! i like the song and love how she's so involved with them (like she originally intended for the artists on VV records, rip)

i think she meant that the experience reminded her of TR! i like the song and love how she's so involved with them (like she originally intended for the artists on VV records, rip)

Ah fair and I hope she keeps putting more into them, I think they could be success. I never got that from the first batch of VV artists.

Wait so... BIOYL is the next single and is coming soon???

Is this true? I'm so confused... like why did we wait so long for this to be the next single? Like it was ready to drop last summer? I was expecting a brand new song, surely she isn't gonna re-launch this new era with an old song.

Ah fair and I hope she keeps putting more into them, I think they could be success. I never got that from the first batch of VV artists.

Is this true? I'm so confused... like why did we wait so long for this to be the next single? Like it was ready to drop last summer? I was expecting a brand new song, surely she isn't gonna re-launch this new era with an old song.

I would put nothing past her.... she is SO messy at this point. 1999 then BIOYL... I do not know a worse person

Releasing Blame It On Your Love to me just proves she could easily release more leaked songs but it's just kinda lazy :/ It will good to have HQ version / final version if it's more in the way of the Stargate demo.

Where’s the AG/Gate version?? Is there a snippet

i don’t know if the Music Mafia one is the same, but I know it exists. Don’t have the clip though. :/

This site is so messy, why can’t mods ban Eclipse’s stinky attention-seeking ass already. I know he’s going to leak stuff via his other social media anyway because that’s what people unsatisfied with their everyday life do, but we still don’t need this type of energy here. Honestly, at this point mods giving him platform to post illegal info and live for this type of attention are equal to blame.