Fluorine

Charli XCX

an xcxworld mixtape.... we can dream!

tbh i dont think its a bad idea. It would make justice for the leaked draft and she could get a good money for it just like N1a and Pop 2 + feed us untill the new album

this might be weird kinda but does anyone have a collection of charli leaks in their original untouched files? without names being changed and everything?

38e3f53ca50b086445bba671430ce2d0.png

these are all i have

ignore ponytail i accidentally added it during the august leaks of 2018

TAXI_MS2_117.mp3

r&r: ROUNDNROUNDNROUND.mp3

imagine Charli just put the original xcx world out as a mixtape! that’s the surprise I want! hq mastered files !!! the flavour!

will she still call xcx3 “XCX World” !

well that's impossible... but at least we have those bops in decent quality  :toofunny:  *except ctmp*

this might be weird kinda but does anyone have a collection of charli leaks in their original untouched files? without names being changed and everything?

38e3f53ca50b086445bba671430ce2d0.png

these are all i have

ignore ponytail i accidentally added it during the august leaks of 2018

did the ppl who leaked the files changed the names or is it Charli and her producers that are naming these files. The MESS. Is t his an industry practice or summ?

also when do ya'll think BIOYL will be released/was planned to be released

the tea.. good girl still feels so muddy and unfinished to me too. I hope we get ctmp and bounce {final} one day!

Poor sophie couldnt clean Charli's vocals from the white noise before finishing it

did the ppl who leaked the files changed the names or is it Charli and her producers that are naming these files. The MESS. Is t his an industry practice or summ?

also when do ya'll think BIOYL will be released/was planned to be released

Bloom said later this month or early april

Secret has always been one of her best songs. Y’all just wanted to jump on the “she didn’t write it so it sucks” bandwagon at the time. & that’s the tea

lmao i didnt even know that she didnt write it, i just didn't really enjoy it on the first few listens.

xMcVPI7.jpg