Fluorine

Charli XCX

can somone tell what is so 'iconic' in her reactions like literally why ppl watch someone react to sth. like who the hell she is to tell me what is good and not

sometimes its nice to get opinions of what a general person thinks of the music you like. i have no idea why its iconic though shes pretty basic

Stop hating on AJay! it's not her fault that the gays are so infatuated with black personalities.

Stop hating on AJay! it's not her fault that the gays are so infatuated with black personalities.

miss ajay lost me when she defended chris brown when he was arrested last year + her reactions have been way over the top than before, almost like she's putting on an act, not cute

anyways...

sometimes its nice to get opinions of what a general person thinks of the music you like. i have no idea why its iconic though shes pretty basic

All I was trying to say is that her reactions are great... :toofunny:

She’s entertaining.

TBH I always feel weird when white gays are pushing her cause it reminds me a lot of minstrelsy. Like I know it isn’t but idk it’s kinda grotesque

TBH I always feel weird when white gays are pushing her cause it reminds me a lot of minstrelsy. Like I know it isn’t but idk it’s kinda grotesque

ma'am this is a mcdonalds drivrthru

xMcVPI7.jpg

they simply couldn't afford to get a charli track in the soundtrack  :diva: performer of her caliber have higher rates and they would rather have a 16 track record than cut a few Kelly Clakrson songs  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  (my mind, the hoops its does to justify this unfortunate lack of Charli in soundtrack lololol)

i forgot to mention this when i said i was listening to xcx world but... what is the white noise you guys hear on good girls? i tried to hear something weird but the one i got sounds ok, maybe i'm just used to it and i don't even know lol

i forgot to mention this when i said i was listening to xcx world but... what is the white noise you guys hear on good girls? i tried to hear something weird but the one i got sounds ok, maybe i'm just used to it and i don't even know lol

it's the production, it's been there ever since the 320 kbps leaked 

edit: i thought you were saying something else.......

anyway in the beginning before the voice starts the violin has a bit of white noise. you hear the sound kinda being dragged