Fluorine

Charli XCX

i forgot to mention this when i said i was listening to xcx world but... what is the white noise you guys hear on good girls? i tried to hear something weird but the one i got sounds ok, maybe i'm just used to it and i don't even know lol

sounds like someone whistling right before the piano note kicks in (like a sheeesh)

but a good soul in here made a quick fix on audacity and removed the white noise and that might be the version u have.

I also did this with my mp3 file but removing the white noise also removes some of the og bass of the file + some audio quality so I had to decide if I want bass or "clean" vocals

sounds like someone whistling right before the piano note kicks in (like a sheeesh)

but a good soul in here made a quick fix on audacity and removed the white noise and that might be the version u have.

I also did this with my mp3 file but removing the white noise also removes some of the og bass of the file + some audio quality so I had to decide if I want bass or "clean" vocals

jesus............... that was the white noise? lmao i feel stupid now

the version i got was the one bfy posted (320kbps), now that's all i'll listen to

queen lizzy is underrated, her flow on this song is awesome, it's just not produced to its full potential

can u hear me on the other hand... not my favorite since it's the one i listen to the least but it's not a weak spot

bounce deserves the whole universe and more

but its dead as trump's brain cells

i always thought that bounce would be a nice soundtrack to a game or something, if it never got released as a single, that would've been a nice way to release it

bounce deserves the whole universe and more

but its dead as trump's brain cells

i always thought that bounce would be a nice soundtrack to a game or something, if it never got released as a single, that would've been a nice way to release it

Just like Iggy did with her scrapped digital distortion album song called Boom Boom (which is a bop) the song is being featured at the pitch perfect 3 soundtrack and its amazing