Fluorine

Charli XCX

Y’all over here begging for the believe cover while this queer w/ taste wants Charli to cover Barbie Girl.....

I don’t see them anywhere tbh

Maybe this will be the next Lady Marmalade just in the sense that it will be the next big cover song to go huge... :toofunny:

Or in the sense that it will kill her career

Although to have your career killed you need to have one in the first place and Charli been not had one since 2015

I mean it’s ok if she likes boring 90s pop but since we are gays and we hold the supreme taste we want Pop 2 typa stuff k Charles? Go releases XCX3 or something

Imagine if Diplo has produced a new version of Blame It On Your Love? I can imagine it with a Major Lazer style production tbh

This could make sense actually. We know she shot a video for BIOYL and maybe it will arrive as Blame It On Your Love (feat. Diplo) like MØ did with Sun In Our Eyes

We also don’t know if it could end up being a Diplo or Major Lazer song with Charli doing the vocals. Hm

Hi everyone, long time lurker first time poster.

About the Diplo collab. Vogue did 24 Hours with Diplo video and they asked him about his aliases/projects and he talks about LSD, Major Lazer, etc and says he has new Top Secret project with some artist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W3qXX0IqnA

it's at 0:50

So they might form an group and release some bops, I'm all here for it!!!

I actually think the secret project might actually be for Gaga’s new album. I don’t think Charli would be someone he’d secretly hype in an interview for Vogue