Fluorine

Charli XCX

People really need to stop holding on to old shit like BIOYL or the covers. Neither of them are going to be released, are you dense

isn't bioyl literally the next single ??

xMcVPI7.jpg

People really need to stop holding on to old shit like BIOYL or the covers. Neither of them are going to be released, are you dense

Tea BIOYL is like not getting released on the 5th of April alongside a mv

i'm a bit worried she may delay bioyl or just give up releasing it tbh... i hope not  :crossed:

We have Track 10! There is literally no point!!!!!! 

It's a good song but it's not outstanding. If anything leave it as filler track for an album...

I actually think the secret project might actually be for Gaga’s new album. I don’t think Charli would be someone he’d secretly hype in an interview for Vogue

I thought about that too, but why would Gaga form a group with a producer for her new studio album. That doesn't make sense for me. 

I thought about that too, but why would Gaga form a group with a producer for her new studio album. That doesn't make sense for me.

Oh did he say group? I just thought he said secret project! Yeah it wouldn’t make sense if he said that

omg let her release bioyl so she can shut the fuck up already with it since she is planning to release it since like even before the 1999

you all talk like she didn't release it already LMAOOO we have. track. 10. it's. been. released. since. 2017.

you all talk like she didn't release it already LMAOOO we have. track. 10. it's. been. released. since. 2017.

track 10 will never be bioyl. will. never. be. bioyl.

track 10 is track 10, bioyl is bioyl. 

xMcVPI7.jpg

it's literally the same song with different production, bye

ok yes but that's a big oversimplifcation. the production completely changes the song, Track 10 has a completely different mood and style compared to BIOYL

I love Track 10 to death but BIOYL I could take it or leave it... but I hope she releases it just to end the drought of new Charli and open the gates for more new music