Fluorine

Charli XCX

wasn't their a rumour she was like snorting meth she found on the ground @ clubs pre fame?

She really sniffs something (I've seen it at the pop 2 afterparty) she gets really crazy and dizzy) still she had a good vibe and talked to everyone in it but...

She really sniffs something (I've seen it at the pop 2 afterparty) she gets really crazy and dizzy) still she had a good vibe and talked to everyone in it but...

omg...  how do you know?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

she posted bts of her and troye shooting the artwork for the song so it's probably gonna be a single and she confirmed white mercedes after singing it live.

Ah thank you! I saw the bts with Troye and I still believe that might be a buzz or instant grat single... Surely she wouldn't perform all the singles before the album has dropped. And I can't see Atlantic pumping a lot of money into this campaign, I imagine we'll get 4 official singles (with radio support and videos) max.

every couple of months i always come back to Angry All The Time and realize how fucking great it is omg. it would be so cool to see her do the song live it’s so aggressive and you can basically scream the whole song ... the excellence

literally might be her best unreleased!