Fluorine

Charli XCX

2099 should be released on the anniversary of 1999! It’d be the last single with her & troye going to 2099 & White Mercedes will probably be the August/September single! Song in August video on release date & 2099 will probably be the same way

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

she speaks about pop2 that way but we have no hard evidence she even knows n1a exists

when i gave her my vinyl to sign on the number 1 angel side she flipped it over and signed the pop 2 side... ma'am

love how she thinks someone won't leak gone is she don't release it already

when i gave her my vinyl to sign on the number 1 angel side she flipped it over and signed the pop 2 side... ma'am

omg let’s hope it’s because pop 2’s cover is white and the autograph would be easier to see instead of her hating her 2nd best mixtape after Super Ultra

giphy.gif

love how she thinks someone won't leak gone is she don't release it already

i cackled lmaooooo

which is why she released one on december 15th 2017

that's on periodt luv

the recent stories on ig by charli with her bf are so cute im so happy they’re back together they look so sweet

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I CANNOT , CANNOOOOOOTTTTPP stop listening to XXXTC FUCK me i wanna have a pussy to pop to it fladjflajfjl So good

I LAUGHED SO HARD DFlkasfk;dajklfj

mess yall felicita went ghost

is that will.iam track "boys and girls" a xcx world outtake?

No, it's a will.i.am song feat. Pia Mia that was released in April 2016. She has writing credits on it (and likely backing vocals)

BzhmW.png

No, it's a will.i.am song feat. Pia Mia that was released in April 2016. She has writing credits on it (and likely backing vocals)

It's likely that it was written during the XCX World sessions though (with HBHG and Queen Lizzy)… I imagine a Charli demo exists cos she's all over the official one. I wouldn't be surprised if it was considered for her album at one point.