Fluorine

Charli XCX

Not to be redundant but N1A > Pop2 and that’s just facts

I mean you got dreamer babygirl 3am drugs lipgloss.... Pop2 is cute but she isn’t that HEr

Unlock It?? Lucky? I Got It? Track 10? Femmebot? Backseat? Porsche?

period, all pop 2 has is unlock it, out of my head, and track 10

naming oomh as one of the only good songs on pop2 says a lot about your "taste"..............

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

naming oomh as one of the only good songs on pop2 says a lot about your "taste"..............

Omg stop with the oomh slander, it’s a pop classic.

Anyways, Charli telling Pop 2 is her best says a lot... does that mean she hates SOPHIE now? :(

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

people love to hate out of my head which is shocking considering most of you kill for anything produced by sophie...

its one of her worst imo... deliver taxi not oomh 

babygirl is her best song since superlove

i can live in your dreams with my angel wings and fiorucci jeans

uh-huh uh-huh

i will stan this song till the day i die, uffie ROSE like a phoenix from the ashes to help charli perfect this song, no one else could've done it and it's one of my fave charli songs period we will not tolerate babygirl (or drugs) slander on this thread

pop 2 has delicious ft. tommy trash 

n1a obviously superior. no skips. idk why people think pop 2 is more "cohesive" when there are such bad bad tracks on it

Cohesion is not about how much you like the tracks?? It's about patterns?? Sonic trends???

pop 2 has delicious ft. tommy trash 

n1a obviously superior. no skips. idk why people think pop 2 is more "cohesive" when there are such bad bad tracks on it

the fact that you think that some songs on pop2 are bad doesn't make it less cohesive though.....lmao

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

if half the album is trash and half the album is good it might as well be 2 separate albums. its not listener-friendly, and not just because its experimental. its bc it has some glaring weak points

yeah we get it ..... but don't say it's not cohesive if you don't even understand what that means lmao

FzytWEW.png

if half the album is trash and half the album is good it might as well be 2 separate albums. its not listener-friendly, and not just because its experimental. its bc it has some glaring weak points

Ok so first of all you lost any right over complaining about non-listener-friendly music the moment you stepped into the Charli XCX fandom. Like, I don't make the rules.

Second, can you admit you just don't like it? Like, it's not a crime. But don't hide behind the music not being listener-friendly cause it definitely is. 

The first time somebody used autotune to willingly alter one's voice was in 1998, 19 years before Pop 2. Instrumental drops have been used by euro dance music ever since the 90s an dubstep (not saying she uses dubstep, but it's a kind of instrumental drop) was all the rage a few years ago.

I guess there are bits when she takes it a bit further from the premises but again she's still within the realm of pop music. She's still crying about her boyfriend with auto-tuned flutes for god's sake. And it's beautiful 

yeah we get it ..... but don't say it's not cohesive if you don't even understand what that means lmao

n1a is also more cohesive in a sonic trend way too :) it has a sonic trend of being not-trash

more people on this forum always say Pop 2 is better every time this pointless debate shows up, and it's so irritating. i think most of you just say you like Pop 2 better because it's the more cerebral album. N1A is overall a better listening experience IMO and that is why its my fav. also she looks prettier and tanner on the cover. regardless, I like both albums 

Ok so first of all you lost any right over complaining about non-listener-friendly music the moment you stepped into the Charli XCX fandom. Like, I don't make the rules.

Second, can you admit you just don't like it? Like, it's not a crime. But don't hide behind the music not being listener-friendly cause it definitely is. 

The first time somebody used autotune to willingly alter one's voice was in 1998, 19 years before Pop 2. Instrumental drops have been used by euro dance music ever since the 90s an dubstep (not saying she uses dubstep, but it's a kind of instrumental drop) was all the rage a few years ago.

I guess there are bits when she takes it a bit further from the premises but again she's still within the realm of pop music. She's still crying about her boyfriend with auto-tuned flutes for god's sake. And it's beautiful 

1. i like it

2. it's not listener-friendly

you guys look delulu when you can't admit your fav mixtape has flaws