Fluorine

Charli XCX

So if she is shooting images with all the collaborators for the booklet, does that mean 2099 is no longer confirmed a single... White Mercedes could be the 3rd (4th if we count 1999) and final single.

So if she is shooting images with all the collaborators for the booklet, does that mean 2099 is no longer confirmed a single... White Mercedes could be the 3rd (4th if we count 1999) and final single.

Was 2099 ever actually confirmed as a single?

No, but there was a lot of speculation by people on here that it would be a single cos the artwork had been shot... But now it seems like she's shooting photos with all the collaborators.

So I do think White Mercedes will be the next and final single of this era.

This song is... awkward im sorry. it doesnt have literally any radio friendly sound. Atlantic scrapped the bubblegum pop song Taxi let alone this song by itself lol it sounds like Pop2 material (which is good but it will flop harder). White Mercedes should do the trick easily

This song is... awkward im sorry. it doesnt have literally any radio friendly sound. Atlantic scrapped the bubblegum pop song Taxi let alone this song by itself lol it sounds like Pop2 material (which is good but it will flop harder). White Mercedes should do the trick easily

white mercedes is def single material. the lock you up/need ur luv/emotional/lucky of this era for sure

guys i'm starting to think hate myself for loving you isn't gonna be on the album  :crossed:

can somebody make a version of flash pose but it’s just Charli’s verse on a loop PLEASE

Y’all have to stop with this nonsense. The song is already so short and nobody with a brain would actually listen to a 15 second verse on loop for 3 minutes... just appreciate it for what it is or don’t listen to it if Pabllo’s voice bothers you that much....... :smh:

14417469274.gif

Y’all have to stop with this nonsense. The song is already so short and nobody with a brain would actually listen to a 15 second verse on loop for 3 minutes... just appreciate it for what it is or don’t listen to it if Pabllo’s voice bothers you that much....... :smh:

I actually love flash pose with Pabllo’s vocals too... but Charli’s part is so incredible that I want to listen to it on a loop, is that okay?

Can we PLEASE recognize how iconic production-wise Flash Pose is during Charlie's verses?! The cling clang metal pans hitting, giving us SOPHIE vibes on purpose because Pabllo loves bubblegum bass/hyperpop and Charli has a main role helping to bring those sounds to mainstream light... Plus the "Boys" Mario Bros. sample when she finishes the whisper rap...... THE EXCELLENCE AND CONCEPT THAT HAS

Random but Lock You Up does not get the love it deserves. It's my sad gay anthem 

i literally had Lock You Up second to last song in a two hour playlist i made this hottie i've been vibing with this month jfkl;dasf. he mostly only listens to guys and i wanted to know what sounds he likes, and he was surprised i actually loved it—both have big affinity for 80s synths. and then he ended up liking mine (just as i thought, i snapped there; also included underrated opus Deadstream).

also yeah kinda obsessed w Flash Pose now :oop2:

i haven't love/hate'd a charli song this much in ages but her verse really goes off :sideeye: objectively best part of the song sry