Fluorine

Charli XCX

omg maybe it’s 1000 times i have no words

1000 times & mona lisa were robbed from charli... they deserved better

this is completely random, but i also always picture the twilight series when i hear 1000 times... why

funny story guys so today i met the guy who signed charli to sony back in 2012 and he said all of his friends at sony told him not to sign her bc she gave away i love it so she’s “not business savvy” but he signed her anyway bc he liked nuclear seasons AND she had the talent to create potential hits

funny story guys so today i met the guy who signed charli to sony back in 2012 and he said all of his friends at sony told him not to sign her bc she gave away i love it so she’s “not business savvy” but he signed her anyway bc he liked nuclear seasons AND she had the talent to create potential hits

she signed to asylum/atlantic in 2010 sorry, sony is a completely different label lol

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

ah ah, do the songs she writes and gives away still not go through them ?

sorry for being rude i thought you were clocking me dkdkdkd :toofunny:

publishing is the general term of the business in which songwriters receive payment for the songs they wrote, whether it's their song or a song they gave to another artist! for example, charli making publishing royalties (money) off of "someone new" by astrid s, because she wrote it, but she also makes publishing royalties off of her own releases. i love it and nuclear seasons both got her signed.

hope she really doesn’t release that many new songs when the album comes out! I’d love for it to feel new

She released 1 song since she promised us we were gonna be fed so I don’t know what delusional dream y’all are in, we’re getting nothing until the release date

She released 1 song since she promised us we were gonna be fed so I don’t know what delusional dream y’all are in, we’re getting nothing until the release date

hope so! but idk she did release 3 pop2 songs in the two weeks before we got it

hope so! but idk she did release 3 pop2 songs in the two weeks before we got it[/quote

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying this cus it would make the listening experience better, but because she has proven to be very lazy when it comes to releases, and this whole album rollout is... bad. She does have 15 songs tho so it’s not gonna be that bad if she ends up releasing more songs, which I don’t think she will cause she’s too busy writing in caps lock on Twitter

hope so! but idk she did release 3 pop2 songs in the two weeks before we got it

hope so! but idk she did release 3 pop2 songs in the two weeks before we got it[/quote

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying this cus it would make the listening experience better, but because she has proven to be very lazy when it comes to releases, and this whole album rollout is... bad. She does have 15 songs tho so it’s not gonna be that bad if she ends up releasing more songs, which I don’t think she will cause she’s too busy writing in caps lock on Twitter

I think we're getting a new single in late August or early september and then just the album, idk

giphy.gif