Fluorine

Charli XCX

Confession: Shake It gave me a headache

the migraine that keeps comin back

ᵢ ₛₕₐₖₑ ᵢₜ ᵢ ₛₕₐₖₑ ᵢₜ ᵢ ₛₕₐₖₑ ᵢₜ ooh

I ₛₕₐₖₑ ᵢₜ I ₛₕₐₖₑ ᵢₜ ₐₗₗ ₒₙ YoU

Ỉ̵̝ ̷̤̔s̵͈̚h̵̺̋a̶̫̓k̷̯̉è̷̢ ̸͖͆i̶͚͌t̴̠̋ ̵̩̄Ị̷́ ̸̠̀s̴̰̒ḧ̶͚́ȁ̷̦k̸̖̏e̵͉͋ ̴̤́i̸̖̿t̸̤́ ̷̲͊I̴͖͝ ̵̫̓ș̶̈́h̷̲͘ã̶̢k̸̬̀e̷̬͆ ̶͈́ǐ̸̖ẗ̸̖ ̷̭̅O̶͇̕Ò̶̼H̶͇͑

"Official" legit has my heart. They could serve that for synching in a film/feature on a soundtrack for sure.

i think it may become my favorite

No one talking about Silver Cross... OMG it's incredible I love it sooo much 

This album is amazing, I'm so happy! It's everything I wanted Silver Cross, Official, Shake It... this is album is on another level

Charli will always have a special place in my heart  :defeated:  

Alright just listened to the new songs for the first time and White Mercedes, Silver Cross and Next Level Charli are immediate standouts to me. Shake it is very interesting. Idk why everyone is saying Kim snapped on Click, the autotune makes her sound like a dude.... still a bop tho. 

Alright just listened to the new songs for the first time and White Mercedes, Silver Cross and Next Level Charli are immediate standouts to me. Shake it is very interesting. Idk why everyone is saying Kim snapped on Click, the autotune makes her sound like a dude.... still a bop tho. 

What an awful comment

What an awful comment

I- lol  It's not cause she's trans lmao I can't believe y'all but I was like: why does she sound like this on here??? Imo they did her dirty on that track that's all. 

unrelated but does anyone know how to upload an image or why it's not letting me lol....

Upload it to Imgur, then click Get Share Links and copy and paste the forums/BBCode link it gives you