Fluorine

Charli XCX

omg i've just noticed the adlib before pabllo's verse, is it charli saying "i love this part"?

I’ve heard that too

It’s probably “I love Pabllo” in reference to Pabllo saying “I love Charli” in her verse

Our English teacher asked us as the first assignment to write a song in English so I submitted Gone hoping not to get caught but I got an F cause she said there are too many mistakes

1999 only fits in this album if it’s placed right after Next Level Charli, before Gone. It sticks out really badly anywhere else. I think it makes more sense as the 2nd track because it was the original lead single + it has that fun party vibe that NLC has, which doesn’t seem to fit anywhere else on the album.

I’m working on my own slightly edited tracklist for Charli, adding some of the monthly drops & recent collabs that were for other artists but still fit that sad auto-tune vibe. :flutter:

14417469274.gif

Adding NA makes "1999" sound a lot less out of place.

Agreed I have BIOYL 1999 & No Angel all in a row on my charli playlist because they are all V sonically cohesive.

I told myself I would only add Miss U to the album tho, so I have to make do. Mine is an early draft but the tentative track order as of now is :

BIOYL

White Mercedes

Shake It

Click

NLC

Silver Cross

Gone

I Don’t Wanna Know

Feb 2017

Official

Warm

Miss U

Cross You Out

Thoughts

Also I feel like if CTMP final was included on the album it would help completely tie in 1999 & BIOYL.

ok still waiting for that 1999/gno mash up

lol that was me that made it. idk why but the project file corrupted and i never saved an mp3 of it but ill try make it again for u