Fluorine

Charli XCX

Doest she like Charli? I’m sure she just hasnt put out the video yet.

she really enjoyed vroom vroom and n1a but was on the fence with pop 2 even though she liked a few of the songs including lucky, oomh, porsche and femmebot

but she didn't reacted to bioyl and she loves lizzo too, and she didn't reacted to any of the monthly drops

besides ajayll we could ask Dante D'Angelo, Reacts By Ash (she reacted to N1A) and Tom Fearon (he's annoying af but has a following), these type of videos may not be everyone's cup of tea but it sure helps people listen to it somehow and/or get interested

she really enjoyed vroom vroom and n1a but was on the fence with pop 2 even though she liked a few of the songs including lucky, oomh, porsche and femmebot

but she didn't reacted to bioyl and she loves lizzo too, and she didn't reacted to any of the monthly drops

besides ajayll we could ask Dante D'Angelo, Reacts By Ash (she reacted to N1A) and Tom Fearon (he's annoying af but has a following), these type of videos may not be everyone's cup of tea but it sure helps people listen to it somehow and/or get interested

I'm so curious if Pop2 turned Ajayll off from Charli or if it at least started to get her to dislike Charli and then she heard Girls (which she listed as one of the worst songs of 2018) and decided to unstan Charli... I also wonder if she would even like the album if she wasn't a fan of Pop2...

giphy.gif

I'm so curious if Pop2 turned Ajayll off from Charli or if it at least started to get her to dislike Charli and then she heard Girls (which she listed as one of the worst songs of 2018) and decided to unstan Charli... I also wonder if she would even like the album if she wasn't a fan of Pop2...

she got so excited with lucky and really liked it and honestly along with track 10, i got it (she loved it too) and maybe delicious it's one of the tracks that you really need to take it in, i think she was a bit surprised with the direction pop 2 took

I’ve listened to so many versions of this song without him in it, that I forgot he was on the official release.

i literally don't even have the original version, i have a solo version my ex-friend made me so long ago dfsdklf 

am i the only one who thinks next level charli is like sad and nostalgic??  :(

Noooo... it feels like a victory for Charli and all her fans, and if anything that’s why it feels emotional heavy for me.

It’s like “she did it... she FINALLY DID IT!” And it’s a culmination of everything she’s done, hence the references and nostalgia.

Noooo... it feels like a victory for Charli and all her fans, and if anything that’s why it feels emotional heavy for me.

It’s like “she did it... she FINALLY DID IT!” And it’s a culmination of everything she’s done, hence the references and nostalgia.

I picked up my vinyl from the delivery and after I opened it, I literally stared at it for a good 5 minutes. Just holding it. I felt so emotional and then thinking about how SHE must've felt made me MORE emotional. I really do hope I can have her sign it. I actually had a dream where I got to hang out with her, grab food and go shopping and she was just the most down to earth person. Next Friday can not come soon enough!

It took two full years to finally listen to CTMP without drowning in mud! And the bass kicks so hard! I cannot believe that by 2019 we have Taxi, Round & Round, the full XCX World in HQ, an official release for No Angel aaaaaaand A THIRD OFFICIAL ALBUM! This is a fucking milestone for all of us. :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: