Fluorine

Charli XCX

Dont know if yall seen it but there’s a lot of swifties on twitter complaining bc an album with “robotic sounds” scored higher than lover lmaoooo

Well, Swift can't win always, I'm sorry with the situation she's going through but that doesn't change the fact that her last album is  not her best work, it's boring and week... (Lover and You Nedd 2 Calm Down are the only ballads worth there, thanks Todrick!!!

Did you guys arrange her catalog by fanmade albums or like "Unreleased" and "B-Sides"

I have too much stuff from her and my Virgo ass needs it REARRANGE LIKE YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!

I have two 16 track albums and Vroom Vroom is extended.

XCX World

1) Come to my Party

2) GNO

3) Good Girls

4) Bounce

5) Focus

6) No Angel

7) Taxi

8) 5 in the Morning

9) Down Like Whoa

10) Die 4

11) I Wanna Be With U

12) Can You Hear Me

13) Waterfall

14) Queen Lizzy

15) Boys

16) After the Afterparty

XCX Girl

1) Teenage Kicks

2) Run for Your Money

3) RRRing

4) Pop the Balloons

5) Burnin’ Up

6) Bel Air

7) Paris

8) Glow

9) 100

10) Champion

11) Sweetest Drug

12) Swords

13) Our Boyfriend

14) Dirty Sexy Money (I’m gonna replace this if we ever get P4U)

15) It’s My Party

16) Party Party

Vroom Vroom

1) Vroom Vroom

2) TKO

3) Round n Round

4) Paradise

5) Trophy

6) Sticky

7) Painkiller

8) Secret (Shh)

NO ONE GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT WHAT WAS PART OF WHAT OR WHERE THE SONGS COME FROM. I honestly don’t care at all, I’m leaving it this way and love it.

Is February 2017 about when she supposedly let guys fuck her for lines of coke at an awards show Afterparty?

I think that was the Oscars

Edit: It was the Golden Globes, Jan 2016, also she may have been mistaken for Rita Ora in that story

Can someone do an edit of Shake It without Big Freedia and Pabllo Vittar so I can actually listen to it pls

Ummm absolutely fuckin not... if you don’t appreciate those verses then u don’t even deserve to listen to the song. :crossed:

14417469274.gif

Is February 2017 about when she supposedly let guys fuck her for lines of coke at an awards show Afterparty?

Ok I read on Reddit that at a Grammy afterparty she allegedly puked all over Anna Wintour

The guy couldn’t get receipts tho so I don’t know how much this counts

Did you guys arrange her catalog by fanmade albums or like "Unreleased" and "B-Sides"

I have too much stuff from her and my Virgo ass needs it REARRANGE LIKE YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Some things are as bonus tracks (Boys, Bottles, Our Boyfriend, Glow and Issues as bonus tracks to XCXWORLD) but for the most part I haven’t organised them lol

Can someone do an edit of Shake It without Big Freedia and Pabllo Vittar so I can actually listen to it pls

If Charli saw this comment she would probably beat you up with her bare hands for trying to ruin her song.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains