Fluorine

Charli XCX

Imagine being that douche fag thinking you're gonna get a viral tweet by getting your douche signed and talking about how Charli didn't want to hold your poppers near your nose & Charli not even knowing what exactly you were asking her to sign, trying to have your own "Charli just signed my poppers" "Charli just held my dead mother'!' moment, and everyone just not having it and generally thinking you're gross and violating. A clown, literally a clown.

Atleast he said it was an unused douche, which isn't really that hard to believe cause he does seem like one of those musty "baby wipes is enough!" gays

qfrWuBl.png

it's not fine to take advantage of someone's generosity by putting them in an uncomfortable situation just to get likes & RTs, not to mention it's a fucking disrespectful way to treat someone they supposedly like?! why is it always men who pull this kind of crap, ffs.

i agree, its selfish, but its fine because she agreed to take the picture she even posed with the ashes. i dont think the ashes think is uncomfortable at all, the enema, yeah. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4NzcngHKSB/ not her posting Burn Rubber lyrics, she hates us :toofunny:

What if she’s been compiling and acquiring all of those PC Music bangers over the last few years for a release or something? :defeated: :defeated: A lot of the ones I’m referring to were never officially released...

Ughhh... she knows we want it... :toofunny:

Seeing her in one week from today  :defeated:

I'm scared at her ticket sales...barely 500 overall interacted with the facebook event which usually is a good way of measuring popularity here, but as long as it isn't cancelled I'm happy  :flop:

And I'm hoping to get a M&G, but I feel like it will be easy 

What if she’s been compiling and acquiring all of those PC Music bangers over the last few years for a release or something? :defeated: :defeated: A lot of the ones I’m referring to were never officially released...

Ughhh... she knows we want it... :toofunny:

I hope she doesn't do what Brooke Candy did and make a .zip of YouTube and Soundcloud rips  :deadbanana:

Meet and greet gays... do you get early entry into the venue for Charli or are they already letting people in during the M&G?

Late ass reply but yes, we got let in the venue about 20 minutes before everyone else and got first dibs on merch.