Fluorine

Charli XCX

hot take: i just wished people talked about that poor girl who literally got PISSED ON at her show as much as they are (still) bullying that guy with the douche

(which, btw, was disgusting -- 100% do not support)

Charli reached out to her plus it’s more fun this way

a user on discord claims that someone might be leaking some charli stuff this christmas. probs not true but just saying so y'all are aware and looking out for anything come christmas time

xcxmas is in august so they lying

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

a user on discord claims that someone might be leaking some charli stuff this christmas. probs not true but just saying so y'all are aware and looking out for anything come christmas time

why would anyone announce this...leaks are always random and never planned. worms in angel brains...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

glad that she's dragging him via twitter statuses but for real.. where is the lawsuit? drag this guy by his fucking hair, literally such a disgusting, putrid, inappropriate, tasteless, sickening thing to do. I hope this guy gets some serious bad karma coming his way for not only subjecting Charli to something so foul, but then to use it as a way to seek attention online. absolutely PATHETIC. still cant even wrap my head around how people like that even exist. like. Where the FUCK is god when you need him 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: