Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli never said it wasn't disrespectful though, she said her fans aren’t abusing her, which are two very different things. No one here is treating her like a damsel in distress and we’ve fully acknowledged that she’s declined other things (helping that man sniff poppers).

There was a pretty much universal consensus that these things were disrespectful, and people had opinions on them. Charli penning a notes app letter telling media to stop publishing articles saying her fans are abusing her is not a green light for all the weird, disrespectful things some fans are doing.

I think its so weird that your original post bragged about not weighing in when people were doing, frankly disrespectful things at meet & greets, but you had the time to weigh in on her fans being defensive of her? It just seems like a really round about way of saying you see no problem in any of these fans behavior.

1.) you are reaching hella far. She did not think that was disrespectful just because she didn’t specifically dismiss it as “not disrespectful” doesn’t mean anything. There is no such thing as a “universal consensus” on something that is 100% subjective.

2.) trying to give ppl perspective and get ppl to hold themselves accountable for what they say about interactions they did not take part in is not the same.

3.) trying to discredit me by saying “it just seems like a really round about way of saying you see no problem in any of these fans behavior” aint gonna work. I never said nor implied that I thought it was appropriate, and if I did that wouldnt discredit me either as Charli herself saw nothing wrong with it. But go off and try and distract and grasp at straws because you can’t meaningfully refute what I said.

i'm that type of girl my pretty make you pass out
talkin ain't the only thing i do with my mouth 
order it and eat it up like take out
do it right now

call my celly call my number call my flip phone
you can hit me when you're hungry when you're all alone

make it ring ring ring ya!!  :lolliney:  :lolliney:  :lolliney:

I feel like so many of ya r always trying to have an opinion about ppl, an excuse to release negative energy to the world, to call someone a f*g, and feel better about yourselves for dragging people desperate for clout. Like when someone asks charli to sign an enema or take a pic with their mums ashes, just keep scrolling. Ya know what I did as soon as I saw those pics? Not shit, I pretended like I didn’t see them. Because that’s all you need to do, stop giving attention seekers attention. Full stop.

Just because a lot of ppl found it disrespectful doesn’t mean that Charli (the only person who matters as it is her not you or anyone else in the situation) found it disrespectful. Just because YOU find something insulting doesn’t mean Charli does.

Additionally Charli specifically said to not treat her like a helpless damsel, her meet and greets are supposed to be a safe space so let them be a safe space. She’s a grown woman and discounting/downplaying her ability to defend herself, just because she’s a woman and her fans are gay dudes, is literally sexism.

If Charli XCX wasn’t ok with something, shed sure af let it be known and certainly wouldn’t let it happen.

girl Charli made it very clear she was uncomfortable with the dead mom thing in an interview. Her saying she doesn't wanna be viewed as this girl abused by her fans doesn't mean the things these gays are doing are ok. It's still disrespectfull. Like, ok, you keep scrolling when you see those type of posts, good for you! But there's nothing wrong with calling out shitty behaviour. It's not about us wanting to "get aggressions out" and "feeling better about ourselves" and having an excuse to "call someone a fag", I will call someone a fag whenever I want, it doesn't take some fag asking her to sign his douche for me to call someone a fag, I'm not looking for an excuse for it. Also, if anything, your whole holier than thou "You know what I do? I just keep scrolling!" moment seems like an attempt for you to feel better about Yourself. That's all.

qfrWuBl.png

yes, thats right, i came here here to say AHA I was RIGHT

my queen and I are in synch  :teehee:

the only thing im mad about is that IT WAS THE FUCKING ANGELS WHO RAN WITH THIS NARRATIVE

like YA'LL were the ones trying to get the clicks and coming off as "Oh no, this is awful" Shit is fucking annoying.

WHEN THE TABLES TURN AND FOR CHARLI THE CLOWNS WERE THE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD  :deadbanana:  :hdu:  :toofunny:  OMG JDLSDJFKDLS

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1189589055631249408

:teehee:  :teehee:

Grown men on this forum out here defending their right to disrespect/harass female popstars that they claim to be fans of........

tenor.gif?itemid=13889401

and thats all the more im going to say on the matter

'performative wokeness' 

she's kinda being a hypocrite... she said in that interview that she was scared holding the alleged ashes but then she writes how she's not being abused and tells journalists to ask her what she feels about it when they already did? lol.......

Ok you guys onto more pressing matters

I may get to meet her in Milan, what should I ask her? Like, what’s the biggest unsolved mastery of Charli XCX?

I initially wanted to ask her about Waterfall but it’s pretty much dead at this point

I may get to meet her in Milan, what should I ask her? Like, what’s the biggest unsolved mastery of Charli XCX?

I initially wanted to ask her about Waterfall but it’s pretty much dead at this point

somebody needs to ask her what the music videos for N1A would have been...

14417469274.gif

a che ora pensi di andare? con grande probabilità sarò libero di partire all'ora che preferisco e voglio assolutamente incontrarla. non ci sarà moltissima gente sfegatata no? lol

a che ora pensi di andare? con grande probabilità sarò libero di partire all'ora che preferisco e voglio assolutamente incontrarla. non ci sarà moltissima gente sfegatata no? lol

Non ne ho idea sinceramente, su Twitter molti dicono che ci sarà poca gente ma non mi fido lo stesso

Penso di andare là per le 8, tanto abito vicino al Fabrique (cioè oddio, non vicinissimo, ma neanche lontano)

can bounce final leak already so i can stop listening to these edits... i'm sick  :toofunny:

super random thought but it’s kinda funny to me how certain fanbases wear the same kind of shoes. I noticed a lot of angels wear Fila shoes asdfghjax

omg i've noticed that too

just got back from her manchester gig and wow...im such a speechless faggot right now but like im ready to stan and protect this bitch forever..like we decided to stan forever.

Her vocals are actually SOOOO fucking good live like I'm alil gagged bc I kept expectations low obviously she has autotune but it isn't layed on thick like the pop 2 era, her voice is so much healthier than the 2017/early18 shows where I was rlly worried for her voice but she knocked it out the fucking park!! her body is soooo fucking amazing when she was jumping up and down her tits literally hit her face  :hooker:  also someone threw their wig onstage and she threw it at the crowd and screamed "WIGGGG!", she also did alil speech to adress the whole fan pic controversies going on and she said "2019 is so fucking serious I just wanna spread love, it's all love!"  :toofunny:   

srry for rambling but I'm literally so happy that I finally got to see her

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

she probably doesn't even remember she has a song called waterfall :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

bIZyMFi.gif