Fluorine

Charli XCX

Okay gays I got a wristband for tonight, what am I asking Charli?

Omg I’m so sorry you are being forced into a space full of pencil arms twinks who sniff poppers and push and shove are you sure you’re gonna make it through the night? Fem gays are the worst

Omg I’m so sorry you are being forced into a space full of pencil arms twinks who sniff poppers and push and shove are you sure you’re gonna make it through the night? Fem gays are the worst

That’s a weird thing to ask her

giphy.gif

u should ask her if she considers Charli XCX3 or N1A XCX3, Pop 2 XCX4 and Charli XCX5, cause referring to Charli as XCX3 doesn’t feel correct

qfrWuBl.png

Ask her how she is or something nice... her favorite movie lately or smth i feel like artists really appreciate „human questions“ watch her plug the netflix show to you if you ask that lol just

something you‘re personally curious about that is human is what i‘m trying to say. Not „ZOMFG KWEEN YAAAS HUNTY SLAY RELEASE TAXI YOU FAGUETTTE *does death drop*“

Don’t people refer to XCX World as XCX3?

Yeah that too, which is why it’s even weirder referring to Charli as XCX3. It makes more sense for N1A since it’s atleast from that era, and Charli herself said the mixtapes are basically albums released as “mixtapes” to get them out quicker.

qfrWuBl.png