Fluorine

Charli XCX

IDC about the ashes guy I’m glad Charli signed his dead mom, my beef is with the douche guy. Literally disgusting. It’s the equivalent to handing someone a piece of used toilet paper and being like “can u sign this omg?”

also Lowkey now I’m worried about ever going to a Charli show because I don’t want some stuck up gays to piss on my leg..........

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Yeah I personally don’t mind the ashes thing, but the douche is inexcusable. Like it’s not funny or cute, it’s tacky & gross & disrespectful. I’m really surprised there have been articles written about this mess tho, like are these journalists that bored / lacking content?? :toofloppy:

14417469274.gif

B*n Sh*piro RT’d her statement on twitter which really tells you all you need to know.

her tweet seemed like it was pandering to the wh*te g*ys tbh. like she says she was scared in that interview but then she says the criticism against those fans that make her feel unfomortable/scared/unsafe during m&gs is unwarranted ? pls help me understand  :toofunny:

charli said last night in a nutshell "so theres been some internet drama with me recently - all I gotta say is: 2019 is too serious, its good to be serious sometimes because people need to be educated - but my fans know me and i know my fans.. its all love here!"

refering to the ashes and douche situation  :hooker:

its still inexcusable but the f*gs better not take this as a free pass to act up again :crossed:

her tweet seemed like it was pandering to the wh*te g*ys tbh. like she says she was scared in that interview but then she says the criticism against those fans that make her feel unfomortable/scared/unsafe during m&gs is unwarranted ? pls help me understand  :toofunny:

tbh I knew this was gonna happen when she posted a notes app statement using right-wing buzzwords. Clownery