Fluorine

Charli XCX

What songs besides the ones on Charli did she play?

Just what she’s played everywhere else I think, I Got It, Unlock it and I Love It....I just realised that sounds like a 7 Rings lyric

Edit: Boys and Vroom Vroom too

giphy.gif

I definitely think, specifically her London fans, are the worst. They just don’t give a shit, there’s no sense of like...mutual respect? There were like 6/7 massive arguments around me during the show, one of which actually got physical, it’s annoying bc most concerts I go to people respect each other as fans of the same artist but at Charli shows, again specially London, that respect just isn’t there.

Aside from that, the show was really good and you could tell Charli was super grateful to be there, she even cried before she sang 1999, it was cute.

I’ve honestly been seeing her live since 2013 and I’ve never once been to one of her shows where a fight didnt break out

Just what she’s played everywhere else I think, I Got It, Unlock it and I Love It....I just realised that sounds like a 7 Rings lyric

Edit: Boys and Vroom Vroom too

Boys live sounds kinda boring, the rest does go off tho

Well last night was an experience :defeated: Every single song was incredible live. Charli, Rina and Brooke all killed it.

It seems like I may have been lucky but most people around me were really friendly, one guy even started singing with me during WM (if that was you, thank you so much, I was feeling pretty anxious and you really helped me to relax)

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

i had the BEST time while she was on stage and screaming along but honestly, the fans... while i was waiting for my boyfriend to come back from the bar, there was a guy and girl behind me just talking shit about me, my appearance, saying my outfit was shit etc. i was really anxious and alone and it was so horrible to hear such nasty things from a total and complete stranger. i didn't respond and don't think they knew i could hear but i eventually offered them to stand in front of me as one of their comments was about me blocking their view, but they said no and then made more horrible comments about me when i turned back around. so eventually i just moved further back to get away because it was so upsetting.

and then someone threw up next to us and someone else slipped up in it.

I'm grateful to have seen the Dallas show because it was so small and intimate. Everyone there was just there to have fun, no drama or fights.

Except for the poor lad who chugged a white claw right before getting caught by security (LOL) They made him leave  :toofunny:

Except I did get groped, but oh well I took it as a compliment

it always makes me upset and mad when angels have a really shit concert experience because of toxic ppl (like I'm still mad about that girl getting pissed on) idk why white gays act a fool at Charli's shows like is it really that hard to be respectful of the ppl around u?? too many ppl these days are focused on getting fucked up! anyways stream Charli x

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

it always makes me upset and mad when angels have a really shit concert experience because of toxic ppl (like I'm still mad about that girl getting pissed on) idk why white gays act a fool at Charli's shows like is it really that hard to be respectful of the ppl around u?? too many ppl these days are focused on getting fucked up! anyways stream Charli x

I’m lowkey blown away by those are gays that physical?

They’re seriously vicious, this is what I meant by thinks swinging their arms, I admit I said it wrongly before but this is exactly what I meant, the white gays are so toxic it’s made me just want to get seated tickets from now on

giphy.gif

I had a feeling that it was a good idea to sit out this tour after I saw Charli perform at Le Poisson Rouge after her Gov. Ball performance was cancelled due to weather. Much more intimate venue featuring a smaller crowd consisting of what I imagine are her more serious fans. I don't think these larger venues are reflective of her current music with the exception of "Next Level Charli" and "Shake It". I also find a good amount of these post Pop 2 fans to be overly aggressive for reasons I cannot figure out. It is as if they neglect all her work with the exception of Vroom Vroom and Pop 2. What do I know though? One of my favorite songs of hers is Boom Clap. 

tumblr_nopwqi7OS71sbofwio1_540.gif

Non ne ho idea sinceramente, su Twitter molti dicono che ci sarà poca gente ma non mi fido lo stesso

Penso di andare là per le 8, tanto abito vicino al Fabrique (cioè oddio, non vicinissimo, ma neanche lontano)

well fuck my life, pensavo che le 10 fosse presto :toofunny:

well fuck my life, pensavo che le 10 fosse presto :toofunny:

Guarda amo non ho idea, io vado alle 8 perché tanto abito vicino, ma dubito che la maggior parte della gente che ci va sia vicino