Fluorine

Charli XCX

Does anyone actually like Nasty Cherry? And if you do, would you like them if you had just randomly came across them rather than Choli introducing you to them?

i actually really enjoy their music, but in an age where you have pop stars rising on the internet (like charli) and being extremely authentic to themselves, their whole image and the way they were put together just feels so outdated

i’ll listen to their songs but i don’t think they’ll last. also i’m sorry but charli pushing them so much is annoying

Does anyone actually like Nasty Cherry? And if you do, would you like them if you had just randomly came across them rather than Choli introducing you to them?

I listened to all their songs and none of them so far have appealed to me whatsoever. It‘s just like they try to come off as so badass and party animals and kinda brooke candy-esque with less sex (that might just be me though) but the music doesn‘t match that vibe. Just like the discrepancy is so big and something is missing from the music.

Win, massive bop. WDYLIM, cute 80s esque bop, not so much replay value. Live forever, it bops but its not immediate. MWYD...just plain trash.

overall i pretend that they're Sky, since the vocalist has literally the same voice and the songs are pretty much rejects of hers.

if only Charli put as much energy into promoting herself. This project is dead from the moment it was born. 

I feel like I would have liked them more if Charli hadn't introduced me to them. Knowing the way the band came about and specifically having followed Chloe Chaidez for years, it just felt very inauthentic, even before we knew a show was coming

I feel like I would have liked them more if Charli hadn't introduced me to them. Knowing the way the band came about and specifically having followed Chloe Chaidez for years, it just felt very inauthentic, even before we knew a show was coming

I think Charli is in it more for the experience of being Simon Cowell rather than an actual interest in making that type of music

Like it’s clear she’s having way more fun than them, and in the end they are gonna get the short end of the stick

I think Charli is in it more for the experience of being Simon Cowell rather than an actual interest in making that type of music

Like it’s clear she’s having way more fun than them, and in the end they are gonna get the short end of the stick

I think you just summed it up really well

What's the point of stanning this band if we all know they're gonna split in less than 2 years

You have to think of them less like a band and more like a group. You can tell all of these girls are just in it for the exposure and the paycheck. You can hear how disinterested in the music theyre making they are.

Win is probably the only song I’ll ever enjoy from Nasty Cherry. Like others have said, their overall vibe is inauthentic & I just can’t get excited about that. Happy Charli gets to flex her directing muscles though.

14417469274.gif

tbh I actually love nasty cherry, idk why everyone is so negative on here lol.. I do agree w the sky comparisons tho bc I literally thought it was her at first  :flop: would have enjoyed them w/ or w/o Charli's excessive promo

but im honestly super hyped for the netflix show bc 1. we see more of how charli is behind the scenes of music and 2. you know damn well its gonna be entertaining (for US especially) to watch, despite it flopping  :cuteface: