Fluorine

Charli XCX

Liz is calling her album "Planet Y2K".......is this XCX World shade? Payback for claiming charli stole her liquid metal line aesthetic? 

I saw that cover and gasped. or maybe im reading too much into it

XCX World and Planet Y2K :

I don't think so but choli kinda stole her ideas before... they're even now :creep:

I feel so bad for Charli with the XCX World CD...a friend of mine was the next in line at the Berlin M&G and she seemed obviously pissed according to him, though he can be a bit dramatic so I take it with a grain of salt, but I would be sad/mad too if I was her. I really don't get whats not clicking with "fans" like that

She's being super sweet with these free m&gs, have some human decency..

Hey i know some of u guys have apple music so can y'all help me out i'm trying to compile all of Charli's interviews/takeovers in beats 1 but my itunes doesn't show me the full description/synopsis of the episodes so if someone can help me find it and just DM it to me that'll be really helpful

these are the ones that I'm still missing:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Em6V0o6YVAdAgbiS7Wzhv_CkiW3xJNZShoaxys5K53I/edit?usp=sharing

I mean... forgive me if I don't get outraged on her behalf when she made it clear last week that she doesn't want me to. See when you give clownery a permission slip, the clown comes back with a physical copy of your illegally obtained work for you to also sign.

she didn't perform Shake It, I Got It or Unlock It tonight... the twitter gays really turned her homophobic

Just as in Oslo, I'm kinda happy we're not the only place anymore  :rip:

Kind of wrong thread but i wonder what her definition of very soon is cause she said that like a month ago too when all those lists started coming out lmao

OT: Silver cross is starting to become my favorite off Charli

Kind of wrong thread but i wonder what her definition of very soon is cause she said that like a month ago too when all those lists started coming out lmao

OT: Silver cross is starting to become my favorite off Charli

Not wrong thread, they posted that because Sky is shading Nasty Cherry/Charli because in the video Charli posted on instagram she says Nasty Cherry "needs to find their sound"  :toofunny:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4s3oJ6ntYS/