Fluorine

Charli XCX

I wonder if she’s gonna keep up this “wave of singles” thing she’s had going for a while, or if she’ll have another EP/mixtape in 2020, or what... it sounds like she’s basically able to do whatever now. And we know she’s been cooking up other collabs on the side...

Seems like there should be a steady stream of stuff through out the next year. I don't see why not. :popcorn:

she’s already working on the next album if i’m right...i guess we’ll have some standalone singles, maybe some collabs on other artists songs and xcx4 after that. i don’t think we’re gonna wait that much this time

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Kinda shitty how the whole m&g was handled but whatever

Charli was AMAZING I literally didn’t know half of the song?? Cause I could never be bothered to listen to Charli but I still enjoyed it a lot

The dancers were absolutely terrible except for the drag queens who fucked it up!!! They were so good and Charli kept them throughout I Got It to give them more space (good choice)

Also she literally fangirled over two guys kissing during Official which was the cutest shit ever!!! Like you can tell she is that white straight girl who says shit like I want to be a gay man

AAAND I also saw her leaving the venue in a suv, which was so random? Like me and my friends found shelter during the storm (cause it always rains after concerts whatevs) and while we were basically passed out we see Charli coming out of the bus which is where she lives I guess cause she had all her costumes in there and a PlayStation joystick and then she got out in a suv

Overall I loved it!!! OMG also she serving literally that froot looks familiar realness cause her pants were covered in fruit fhdjdjsjsk

Kinda shitty how the whole m&g was handled but whatever

Charli was AMAZING I literally didn’t know half of the song?? Cause I could never be bothered to listen to Charli but I still enjoyed it a lot

The dancers were absolutely terrible except for the drag queens who fucked it up!!! They were so good and Charli kept them throughout I Got It to give them more space (good choice)

Also she literally fangirled over two guys kissing during Official which was the cutest shit ever!!! Like you can tell she is that white straight girl who says shit like I want to be a gay man

AAAND I also saw her leaving the venue in a suv, which was so random? Like me and my friends found shelter during the storm (cause it always rains after concerts whatevs) and while we were basically passed out we see Charli coming out of the bus which is where she lives I guess cause she had all her costumes in there and a PlayStation joystick and then she got out in a suv

Overall I loved it!!! OMG also she serving literally that froot looks familiar realness cause her pants were covered in fruit fhdjdjsjsk

were u the one with dorian ish green makeup?? cuz there was only these people left last. i waited a long time cuz i was bored but didnt see her

were u the one with dorian ish green makeup?? cuz there was only these people left last. i waited a long time cuz i was bored but didnt see her

No I wasn’t wearing make up, I was with 4 friends