Fluorine

Charli XCX

ok that was epic. like...i got there just when they started letting people in but i somehow got in second line lmao. She was STUNNING, Dorian too (i also took a picture with them omg), the whole set slapped, the dancers were litrally last minute choices 'cause they were so cringy and stiff compared to the drag queens.

Also, I found myself not knowing most of the lyrics too, like wtfff??? i listened to Charli in loop since i came out.

And why IDWK's live arrangement and outro are not in the studio version??? would've made the song less boring.

Also pt.2 , i touched her when she came down from the stage and got an XXXTC tattoo in  the afternoon. 

really a magical day :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter: Hope she'll come back to italy even tho the venue wasn't super full. :defeated:

So here's my recount of the day that nobody asked for

The M&G was handled like shit but luckily I managed to get the wrist anyway. She's really sweet I got to hug her, sign the ticket and take the pic together. I was kinda nervous so I wasnt able to tell her anything and I guess She wanted to hurry up too cause I was like the last One.

The show was Amazing, even if the tracklist was meh, but hey at least unlock it and Vroom Vroom were there.

Also It was really touching 'cause during thoughts and silver cross we watched each other, smiled and reached out and It was intense af. Like thoughts Is such an intense song and the contact with her, so special and I also got to record everything on tape luckily.

She Also got moved and said she feels safe and understood even if she's not a big mainstream act.

I've been to several concerts but I never went home so touched and never have I seen a popstar connecting so much with her fans. She really is speacial and ultimate popstar. I know I night sound a bit (a lot) delusional but I still have a lot of adrenaline. Cant wait to see her again tho

So here's my recount of the day that nobody asked for

The M&G was handled like shit but luckily I managed to get the wrist anyway. She's really sweet I got to hug her, sign the ticket and take the pic together. I was kinda nervous so I wasnt able to tell her anything and I guess She wanted to hurry up too cause I was like the last One.

The show was Amazing, even if the tracklist was meh, but hey at least unlock it and Vroom Vroom were there.

Also It was really touching 'cause during thoughts and silver cross we watched each other, smiled and reached out and It was intense af. Like thoughts Is such an intense song and the contact with her, so special.

She Aldo got moved and said she feels safe and understood even if she's not a big mainstream act.

I've been to several concerts but I never went home so touched and never have I seen a popstar connecting so much with her fans. She really is special and Is the ultimate popstar. I know I might sound a bit (a lot) delusional but I still have a lot of adrenaline in my body.

Cant wait to see her again tho

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

Kinda shitty how the whole m&g was handled but whatever

Charli was AMAZING I literally didn’t know half of the song?? Cause I could never be bothered to listen to Charli but I still enjoyed it a lot

The dancers were absolutely terrible except for the drag queens who fucked it up!!! They were so good and Charli kept them throughout I Got It to give them more space (good choice)

Also she literally fangirled over two guys kissing during Official which was the cutest shit ever!!! Like you can tell she is that white straight girl who says shit like I want to be a gay man

AAAND I also saw her leaving the venue in a suv, which was so random? Like me and my friends found shelter during the storm (cause it always rains after concerts whatevs) and while we were basically passed out we see Charli coming out of the bus which is where she lives I guess cause she had all her costumes in there and a PlayStation joystick and then she got out in a suv

Overall I loved it!!! OMG also she serving literally that froot looks familiar realness cause her pants were covered in fruit fhdjdjsjsk

She was staying at a hotel. Novotel something something, I was there with some friends

She was staying at a hotel. Novotel something something, I was there with some friends

OMG really???

I mean yeah I didn’t say she spent the night there, we saw her get out of the bus, hop on a suv and then get out

OMG really???

I mean yeah I didn’t say she spent the night there, we saw her get out of the bus, hop on a suv and then get out

Oooh, my mistake lol. Yeah!

Also, Warm is such amazing when heard live.