Fluorine

Charli XCX

do we have the instrumental of grins?

i just found out/read that the instrumental is grins by blood diamonds and i can’t find the track anywhere just picture of the cover art. do we have this too?

found it - it's exactly the same to the released one tho - http://www.gorillavsbear.net/files/2011/06/Grins.mp3 [source]

I tried to remake that version a few weeks ago but I never finished it cos I couldn't get the mixing right.

https://dbree.org/v/a6350c this is the farthest I got with it. There's a synth that I didnt trim properly at the end but I think its decent until someone does it with better software

THIS IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!

have you ever tried to make the live version of I Don't Wanna Know or Blame It On Your Love/Track 10 mashup too?

Guys I'm so stocked about 2020, since there's a high chance of getting a new album (mixtape), maybe even 2. Like, this year was such an exciting one because of Charli. Really hoping all goes like planned for her

Guys I'm so stocked about 2020, since there's a high chance of getting a new album (mixtape), maybe even 2. Like, this year was such an exciting one because of Charli. Really hoping all goes like planned for her

i mean she said she was gonna release 2 again this year

i can't believe the 'charli' era is pretty much over omg  :defeated:

i feel like it was just 5 minutes ago we were all praying for a new album... then she did it along with a world tour wtf  :ohno:

bricks kinda closed the era if you think about it

have you ever tried to make the live version of I Don't Wanna Know or Blame It On Your Love/Track 10 mashup too?

I've never heard the live version of IDWK until now but it's so pretty I may just have to try remaking it. I remade the Track 10 intro/BIOYL from Big Weekend

XPo3CNC.jpg

I've never heard the live version of IDWK until now but it's so pretty I may just have to try remaking it. I remade the Track 10 intro/BIOYL from Big Weekend

So for some reason the BIOYL file I wanted to upload was broken so sorry bout that

Until I fix the BIOYL file, here's I Don't Wanna Know https://dbree.org/v/3cee54

XPo3CNC.jpg

I've made up this tracklist for my 'REMIXCXED' album - it flows quite nice:

1. 05:00 - 05:05

2. Glow (LMA Remix)

3. Click (CyberKills Remix)

4. Vroom Vroom (Silverware Mini-mix)

5. Blame It On Yr Luv (SVUVN Remix)

6. Boys (Grindr Mix)

7. Doin' It (A. G. Cook Remix)

8. Roll With Me X Burn Rubber (SOPHIE Mix)

9. Unlock It (A. G. Cook Live Mix) or Unlock It (Digital Angel Remix)

10. After The Afterparty (SXTH LXX Remix)

11. Boom Clap (QT Remix) 

12. Flash Pose (Stylo Live Remix) [thanks @Nightmare for the new link]

13. Lucky (Ö Remix)

14. Champion (umru Mix) or Focus (GRRL Remix)

15. Out of My Head (A. G. Cook Remix)

16. Official (Saint Ache Remix)

17. Next Level Charli (Big General Remix)

18. Dreamer (Bibi Bourelly Remix) [not exactly a remix, but still] or Delicious (Doin' Fine Remix)

(lemme try and find the links to them  :cuteface: )

omg this official remix would be perfect if the vocals weren't so low what a serve

so now that the Charli era is basically over are we getting any more music videos from the album? If not, Bricks could be a great video concept and would elevate the song.

us: a great video concept

charli and tommy: 4 minutes in white background stacking literal bricks until the camera view is blocked