Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hopefully we'll get Click and Unlock It with Kim and Shake It with Pabllo on XCXCHELLA

This is the first thing I thought of.  Also Yeaji on Feb 2017 or Carly for Backseat, 1 Night with Mura masa, or even something with 100 Gecs would be iconery

Random thought, but can someone please re-upload snippets of the remaining unleaked Invisible Men tracks? I believe that includes Hard To Love and Bubble Pop, maybe more? I just forget what they sound like!

Random thought, but can someone please re-upload snippets of the remaining unleaked Invisible Men tracks? I believe that includes Hard To Love and Bubble Pop, maybe more? I just forget what they sound like!

iirc hard to love leaked? or i may be wrong and it was a edit or smth

I need a link, can't dm you for some reason

pm'd you <3

here's Hard to Love and Bubble Pop: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1N9vhFVQ69bVwkxROETaeCwjfbOSVcVQW