Fluorine

Charli XCX

Do you guys think that Charli will do a second quarantine project? She seems so sad on her Instagram story/Twitter today without an album to make. I thought she was going to take some personal time after the album drop and play video games with Huck, smoke a bunch of weed, watch some movies, etc. but part of me thinks she's itching to get back to creating soon. I just hope that if/when she starts working on something new that she'll do it with less of a strict deadline considering how much that stressed her too. Maybe she could do something like a weekly single drop or possibly go back and rework some old unreleased tracks/possibly remix some of her previously released stuff, that way she could do something creative but not burn herself out?

Do you guys think that Charli will do a second quarantine project? She seems so sad on her Instagram story/Twitter today without an album to make. I thought she was going to take some personal time after the album drop and play video games with Huck, smoke a bunch of weed, watch some movies, etc. but part of me thinks she's itching to get back to creating soon. I just hope that if/when she starts working on something new that she'll do it with less of a strict deadline considering how much that stressed her too. Maybe she could do something like a weekly single drop or possibly go back and rework some old unreleased tracks/possibly remix some of her previously released stuff, that way she could do something creative but not burn herself out?

Ummm I think the most she’d do is drop the hifn outtakes on SoundCloud (if i cry, 2hot, hate all this gravity) but we probably shouldn’t expect anything until the end quarter of the year atleast

If she's really dying to create and put something out she should just do singles that way she can work at her own pace but I do hope she takes a bit of a break

I haven’t seen anyone really talking about this but the visualizer video Charli posted for Pink Diamond fucking goes off and is just as good as a music video it captures the vibe so perfectly

It's like a demon-possessed re-shoot of What I Like... True Romance meets Vroom Vroom. :deadbanana: :rip:

My tops of this record are Pink Diamond, Visions and Anthems. However, I love every song. I honestly prefer the outtake cover she posted to insta to the original. 

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

“One thing I will struggle with is, I was making a different album before quarantine, I do love a lot of those songs, but they’re going to feel so old to me if they do eventually come out. It doesn’t inspire me to talk about songs I made a year-and-a-half ago"

yuppp it's over for us... janet album might get scrapped