Fluorine

Charli XCX

“One thing I will struggle with is, I was making a different album before quarantine, I do love a lot of those songs, but they’re going to feel so old to me if they do eventually come out. It doesn’t inspire me to talk about songs I made a year-and-a-half ago"

yuppp it's over for us... janet album might get scrapped

I think she’ll continue to work on music no doubt about it. I think we might hear some of the songs, as long as the label doesn’t make her wait 6 months... start working on album 3 for this year and plan the release for album 2 in a few months time.

“One thing I will struggle with is, I was making a different album before quarantine, I do love a lot of those songs, but they’re going to feel so old to me if they do eventually come out. It doesn’t inspire me to talk about songs I made a year-and-a-half ago"

i mean, are we surprised? i knew she was going to be over it the moment she started hifn.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

wait what is this janet album?

her original 4th album, it was close to being done and she planned to release it around fall but it got put on cause of the pandemic. she said it was janet jackson inspired and was going to be a lot more polished.

Where is this quote from

I love her to pieces but she really needs to shut her mouth about unreleased music all together. Didn't she learn anything? I get that she's tired of older music but don't tease us with something and take It away. Do I sound reasonable or am I tripping?

I love her to pieces but she really needs to shut her mouth about unreleased music all together. Didn't she learn anything? I get that she's tired of older music but don't tease us with something and take It away. Do I sound reasonable or am I tripping?

well i mean she should be able to talk about whatever she wants to in her interview. it’s not her fault her fanbase is full of obsessed people

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

A polished Janet inspired album sounds promising but at the same time I haven't heard it so I got no feelings abt it possibly getting scrapped. Either way she's still gonna release new music. I feel like it won't be fully scrapped tho, but idk. 

qfrWuBl.png

Like I know this is Charli and what she does, but this quote makes no sense... the Janet album wasn't coming til September anyways? So surely she could just pick up where she left off

Like I know this is Charli and what she does, but this quote makes no sense... the Janet album wasn't coming til September anyways? So surely she could just pick up where she left off

I think that was before she could prove to her label that she could release an album quickly and have it still be good. I have a feeling she never really wanted to wait until September to drop it.