Fluorine

Charli XCX

some of the lyrics on HIFN are a mess  :rip:  she should've ran them past noonie

This is her first project in years without Noonie Bao involvement and I'm sad about that tbh.. they're such a good pair of songwriters and compliment each other well :( 

some of the lyrics on HIFN are a mess  :rip:  she should've ran them past noonie

this is TEA. noonie is amazing and works sooo well w/ charli. if there's one collaborator i'd like her to never drop it's noonie. 

xMcVPI7.jpg

Of course but It sucks that she's doing It.

no it doesnt. it sucks if she completely scraps, but im sure she’ll pull a 50/50 situation with a whole new album were she’s gonna still use the best janet songs + new ones

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

party 4 u_anthems_visions is so iconic :,,(((((

Sam said there’s 3 videos and a documentary?? Edit: just learnt his profile is private lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAYXtLegr6Kdn4EduExnAWHAWBl0vvH9_XMJyQ0/?igshid=16l83uj1y5hre

she thanked bradley&pablo “for spying on me from afar (more on that later)” ... not sure if related but i was thinking documentary. https://www.instagram.com/p/CAN6BtinTAV/?igshid=28kr2ligb6l4

imagine if she did another deal with Netflix ? the album is acclaimed and has been credited as the first made under the covid quarantine .... they’re a really powerful duo lol. even if not Netflix i’m so hype.

The only thing I was excited about the Janet album was Charli doing a “persona” and having a specific visual idea for it. But overall I’m not into Janet’s music so I don’t even know what I’d expect from it. Though i trust AG’s creativity and intuition and if Janet’s one of his biggest idols - I want it!

Her having some other idea for an album than doing futuristic cling-clang beats—although i love them to death—would be super exciting. But also with her explaining the album as “her most pop record” (I think she said something like that?) gives me war flashbacks to Sucker era and Charli constantly saying how it was the future of pop.

Homos....I made it into the book, I feel happiness

omg how?? what did she say?

She DM'd me saying that my "claws globe is so cool" :wub:

soo glad for you! did you post it on ig? so i can like it

Ohhhhhh this makes sense with the story of the drone over her garden. If this is a Netflix thing I’ll die that would be incredible

Ohhhhhh this makes sense with the story of the drone over her garden. If this is a Netflix thing I’ll die that would be incredible

Oh damn. I hope too